BakFlip MX4

Hey everyone, I got in contact with www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.com and had the following discussion.

I continued the conversation to get pricing for all bed sizes which are as follows:

Shortbed: 769.88

Standard bed: 769.88

Long bed: 829.88

Their page for the Bakflip MX4 is here: https://www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.com/bakflip/bakflip-hd-mx4.html

Just say hi in their live chat and mention that you were referred from GM Trucks forums for the special pricing listed above. :thumbs:

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey everyone, I got in contact with www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.com and had the following discussion.

I continued the conversation to get pricing for all bed sizes which are as follows:

Shortbed: 769.88

Standard bed: 769.88

Long bed: 829.88

Their page for the Bakflip MX4 is here: https://www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.com/bakflip/bakflip-hd-mx4.html

Just say hi in their live chat and mention that you were referred from GM Trucks forums for the special pricing listed above. :thumbs:

Are they an authorized dealer for warranty issues down the line?

Edit: Looked at the bakflip website here and they are, indeed, an authorized online dealer.

Edited by EgxFlash
  • Like 1

Anyone have this cover? I just bought the Undercover Flex and am not really that happy with the build construction so I'm now looking to get the MX4. Guy at work has the MX4 and it appears to be very well made and I also love the fact that you can close the tailgate with the cover down. Anyway, I'm looking for the best price on one of these but can't seem to find the prices I've seen folks paying in other forums. They list on pretty much every site for $899 but lots of folks saying they paid $750ish for them. Anyone else get this kind of deal?

Thanks in advance

fa6b080ce8e0e3313b79671438637c89.jpg81b8dace7a1d3e607768b49e00a63886.jpg

SuperAllTerrain

If you go to AutoAnything, they'll price match and beat it by a $1. Then if you really wanted the lowest price, you could then take the AutoAnything quote and take it back to Tonneau factory and have them beat that price. Then just keep going back and forth till they stop.

Because they have a fifteen percent off right now for everyone...

Up to 15% off. Not on everything, and not for everyone.

Original quote for single sale was $789.89, additional $20 off for us and free shipping from an authorized dealer.

Find better.

The only other place I would recommend at this point is AutoAnything if they are willing to pricematch.

Edited by NorCalSLT

Up to 15% off. Not on everything, and not for everyone.

Original quote for single sale was $789.89, additional $20 off for us and free shipping from an authorized dealer.

Find better.

The only other place I would recommend at this point is AutoAnything if they are willing to pricematch.

You work for them? I called today. Mentioned this thread and got a quote for $789. Autoanything in turn gave it to me for $769.

i have the drop in bedliner that came with the truck when i bought it new i want to get the backflip mx4 i was wondering if anyone has installed the mx4 that has a dropin bedliner is there any cutting of the bedliner needed ?