New to me truck. Need some help with Electrical problems.

Hello everyone, I just bought this used 06 Duramax 2500hd crew cab. So the guy that had this truck before me put a screw through the harness going through the driver door towards the bottom that runs all the lock/unlock door open windows etc. Etc. The window controls on the driver side work, but not the door lock/unlock. The passenger lock/unlock works, and driver rear door power lock does not work at all.. the guy that put the system in re-spliced the wires but it's still not working. He thinks either the control module got semi-fried, or the buttons in the door got semi-fried because he said lock/windows/and mirror controls are all one unit with it's own little computer. 

If anyone has any tips on how to trouble shoot this I would be very appreciative, and also any idea on where to get a newer looking driver door interior panel because all the clips to hold the bottom it were broken off and replaced with, you guessed it, a screw! It's the tan interior, other that that the thing looks almost new. Thank you in advance for the help!!

Screenshot_20171219-165503.png

15139815880241726798419.jpg

1513981686938900484021.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived