2006 ABS and Traction Control nightmare

Greetings all.  I sure would appreciate any members thoughts on my ABS Traction control nightmare that I'm having, I just can't seem to get ahead on this one.  2006 Avalanche 1500 4x4 LT, 108k.

Started out as an intermittent ABS and Traction Control lights activating with the "service stability" in the display.  They would stay on for five minutes driving down the highway, then turn off for a half hour, then back on.  All intermittently.  Ran a scanner, no DTC's.  I tried a different scanner but still, no DTC's.  Cleaned up the grounds and Decided to replace the front hub assemblies with the sensors because they're almost  the same price for just the sensors.  Still getting the warning lights on.  Replaced the rear sensors but it helped none.  So, not much left so I replaced the ABS Module.  Had the Dealer Reprogram and still... ABS and TC Lights are illuminating.

Could air in the brake lines cause this weird abs problem?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings all.  I sure would appreciate any members thoughts on my ABS Traction control nightmare that I'm having, I just can't seem to get ahead on this one.  2006 Avalanche 1500 4x4 LT, 108k.

Started out as an intermittent ABS and Traction Control lights activating with the "service stability" in the display.  They would stay on for five minutes driving down the highway, then turn off for a half hour, then back on.  All intermittently.  Ran a scanner, no DTC's.  I tried a different scanner but still, no DTC's.  Cleaned up the grounds and Decided to replace the front hub assemblies with the sensors because they're almost  the same price for just the sensors.  Still getting the warning lights on.  Replaced the rear sensors but it helped none.  So, not much left so I replaced the ABS Module.  Had the Dealer Reprogram and still... ABS and TC Lights are illuminating.

Could air in the brake lines cause this weird abs problem?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The abs modules have solder connections prone to cracking. My buddy likes to pull the module open it up and reflow the solder. I just ignore mine

The abs modules have solder connections prone to cracking. My buddy likes to pull the module open it up and reflow the solder. I just ignore mine
Sorry i missed the part where you replaced that. Id say you have a loose connection on the chassis harness somewhere

Could also be the brake switch at the top of the brake pedal going bad. Do your brake lights all work properly or flicker? My 2010 did this for a while and then the brake lights started acting up. Replaced the brake switch and it fixed both problems.

Fluid level sensor in the master cylinder? 

Try going through a car wash that has under body spray as well. 

Does going over bumps - such like train track crossings help at all?

When the light is on, does you ABS still function properly? 

Are you going to sell your old ABS module? (when those go bad, they throw codes. They have self diagnostic). 

I don't think it's brake related per say, the brake light never comes on, just the ABS and the TC.  I've tried to find a pattern as to why the ABS and TC lights come on but it's just too random and the brakes still function correctly and never flicker.

I wish I would have keep my old ABS module instead of turning it in for a core.  My Avalanche uses the KH 30 which is the rarer one and non repairable like the KH 325 is.

I'm at a loss on this weird ABS problem.

I don't think it's brake related per say, the brake light never comes on, just the ABS and the TC.  I've tried to find a pattern as to why the ABS and TC lights come on but it's just too random and the brakes still function correctly and never flicker.

I wish I would have keep my old ABS module instead of turning it in for a core.  My Avalanche uses the KH 30 which is the rarer one and non repairable like the KH 325 is.

I'm at a loss on this weird ABS problem.
Id pull the bulb and be done with it lol