So can someone break down the positive and if any negative to this for me? What’s the use of the system on the performance side of things?

I’ll have

K&N cold air
Gibson’s Extreme dual exhaust
Doug Thorley long tube headers
Add1 Catch can
Trinity Tunner
Custom 5” Drive Shaft
CV Head Front Drive Shaft(Steel)
And plan to get custom tune from diablew fella.

• 1 year later...

Bump!

Are there any new eyes out there who have added water/methanol injection to an ecotec3?  You wouldn't necessarily need a tune depending on the % of methanol in the mixture and the size of the injection nozzle.

I see Ford is adding Port Fuel Injection back to some of their engines with DI to combat build up on Intake valves.  

Here is a pretty good video on it that people should watch before they comment with regurgitated information.    

Edited by Silverado Custom

3 hours ago, Jacoby said:

meth is a waste.  Get a blower then it will make more sense

Then you get into the debate of "Does methanol vs. water vs. methanol/water mix eat away at the rotor coating?" :banghead:

This debate is equally as annoying as the "Does a catch can really work?" debate and just as unscientific and unproven.

21 hours ago, Mileguru said:

Then you get into the debate of "Does methanol vs. water vs. methanol/water mix eat away at the rotor coating?" :banghead:

This debate is equally as annoying as the "Does a catch can really work?" debate and just as unscientific and unproven.

Yeah.  Forums used to be great for ending debates!