What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

For further clarification they posted a note in their FB tonight. For some reason the 10 speed is not ready (even though I was email it was [emoji2373]) it is being beta tested at the moment. I have to call range tomorrow. I’ll update in the morning

Ryan B.

Alright here is the update. They have received reports on some trucks (6.2/10 speed) it doesn’t work and some it does. They are beta testing some trucks at the moment. I was told (since mine has shipped) I can try it out if it doesnt work I can send back (refund or update to the module when that is finalized). We will see when it gets here if it works. [emoji1694]

Ryan B.

• Like 1

Center console light was useless with the tray on top, so I added a led book light and velcro’d it inside.  Plenty of light now
F73F8373-05B0-408D-81CF-8C820772C2CF.thumb.jpeg.cc52d7a1998e55c497340be0cc5796e3.jpeg

So I guess you like the console tray? I’ve been debating getting one for small items so I can find them easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/28/2020 at 6:59 PM, alexistence said:

Stock tire size is 33''. The offset and width could case a bit of rubbing but I don't think it'll be extreme. 

If you need to level, I went with a motofab 2.5'' top spacer on mine. It was painless enough to install and inexpensive (70$). But you could easily get a set struts for about 300$ that should level the truck out a little up front to give you more clearance. 

Take pictures and update when it's done. The wheel and tire combo will be nice. 

I finally got my wheels and tires. Got a great deal too! (Fyi I looked up my OEM tires and they are actually 31" but maybe they have different options especially for the trail boss)

So here's what I've done with my truck so far since my purchase back in July '19:

My truck is a 5.3L Crew Cab Standard bed RST.

I worked in custom leather seats and spray in bed liner into my deal with the purchase. Beyond that I've got..

- weathertech side window deflectors
- center console tray insert
- found the bed had some holes already drilled for an optional accessory, so I purchased some light mounts to hold a flag in the bed.
- teaching myself how to wrap interior pieces before I do exterior. I need to add the bronze to the rest of the chrome trim on the interior.
- 5 or 10% ceramic tint and windshield strip. 80% full windshield ceramic tint.
- full matte black American flag decal on back window.
- removed the front air dam
- Matte Black plasti dipped badges
- Ronin .50 cal antenna
- Baja Kits Leveling Kit
-18x9 -12mm Method NV in bronze
-33x12.5r18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

20200504_113552.jpg

20200504_113611.jpg

20200504_114114.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, Atelliott89 said:

I finally got my wheels and tires. Got a great deal too! (Fyi I looked up my OEM tires and they are actually 31" but maybe they have different options especially for the trail boss)

So here's what I've done with my truck so far since my purchase back in July '19:

My truck is a 5.3L Crew Cab Standard bed RST.

I worked in custom leather seats and spray in bed liner into my deal with the purchase. Beyond that I've got..

- weathertech side window deflectors
- center console tray insert
- found the bed had some holes already drilled for an optional accessory, so I purchased some light mounts to hold a flag in the bed.
- teaching myself how to wrap interior pieces before I do exterior. I need to add the bronze to the rest of the chrome trim on the interior.
- 5 or 10% ceramic tint and windshield strip. 80% full windshield ceramic tint.
- full matte black American flag decal on back window.
- removed the front air dam
- Matte Black plasti dipped badges
- Ronin .50 cal antenna
- Baja Kits Leveling Kit
-18x9 -12mm Method NV in bronze
-33x12.5r18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

20200504_113552.jpg

20200504_113611.jpg

20200504_114114.jpg

20200505_180129.jpg

20200505_180159.jpg

20200505_180221.jpg

55 minutes ago, curly said:

So I guess you like the console tray? I’ve been debating getting one for small items so I can find them easily.

It's a must have, I couldn't find a dam thing in my center console before I added it.  Mine was kind of a loose fit (maybe 1/4"), so I added little pieces of rubber to edges, and now it doesn't rock back and fourth when I'm driving.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 9:53 AM, Julio13 said:

That’s why I bought the ones on eBay it was about 21 dollars and it’s double sided tape that holds it in place

Which link did you use?  Do you mind sharing?  I have a 2020, so I have smart key up front, but none on the rear handles.  So I need to buy both

Which link did you use?  Do you mind sharing?  I have a 2020, so I have smart key up front, but none on the rear handles.  So I need to buy both

Ok mine is a custom with no smart key but they do sell with the hole let me see if I find one