What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 2/5/2020 at 4:24 PM, GregBFL said:

Looks good, is that the Gator Recoil tonneau cover? I've been wanting a hard tonneau cover for a while but everything I've seen has been outside my budget. I just happened to be looking on Amazon the other day and found a 5'8" Gator EFX hard folding cover for $539 so I ordered it. It arrived last week and I had it installed in about 30 minutes. So far I've been very pleased with the way it looks/functions and haven't found any leaks even after driving through a heavy rain.

Before I ordered it I called RealTruck (Amazon Vendor) to ask some questions about the EFX as compared to a couple other models and I found out that Gator tonneau covers was owned by RealTruck. The gentleman I spoke with told me that RealTruck has other tonneau cover manufacturers make the covers to their specifications and market them under the Gator brand name. I was told that BAKFlip make some of the hard folders and they carry a 2 year warranty. The EFX I purchased appears to be made by Undercover because that the address it was shipped from and it carries a 3 year warranty just as the base model Undercover hard folder.

Any leaking? Really like the clean look. Currently have a soft top that sits up.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, AEmedic said:

Here is an updated picture with the new shoes. Ridge Grapplers 35X11.50R20. No rubbing at all!

834b87c1d50e3a67c03c520165071e2c.jpg

That looks damn good. Exactly what I'm looking to do as far as stance and tire size. Wish more companies offered a 35" with the 11.5 width. Worried about trying to go up to 12.5

12 minutes ago, 2019Custom said:

What size rubber do you have? Did you do a level?

I have the Trail Boss 2" lift and a 1" level with 35X11.50R20 Ridge Grapplers.  I think it is perfect, absolutely no rubbing!

47 minutes ago, Jav_eee said:

Ouch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I felt significantly more pain paying $63k including tax for the truck than I did paying $250 for the install. It all depends on the perspective. ?

7 minutes ago, 2019Custom said:

That looks damn good. Exactly what I'm looking to do as far as stance and tire size. Wish more companies offered a 35" with the 11.5 width. Worried about trying to go up to 12.5

Thank you!  I think 12.50s will rub.  I am 1/4" to 3/8" from the UCA.

Anyone get the “new” range DFM disabler (RA003 model)? Does this also deactivate auto stop/start?

Thanks!

Ryan B.

Don’t have it yet, but it does disable auto start/stop. Appears it’s only for the 8 speed transmission at this time which is great if that’s what you have haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t have it yet, but it does disable auto start/stop. Appears it’s only for the 8 speed transmission at this time which is great if that’s what you have haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range just emailed me back and verified the auto stop/start

Now waiting to hear about the 10 speed since it says available for the 6.2 which only has the 10 speed

Ryan B.

7 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Range confirmed it works with the 10 speed (I have the email if you would like to see). Ordering now

Ryan B.

Cool! Does this affect the warranty of the truck? Thanks!

Edited by ausomecasey

3 hours ago, 2019Custom said:

Great stance! Level kit or left? Specs? You considering larger rubber?

2" GM factory lift with 1.5" RC leveling kit.  I've since removed the chin spoiler and installed 275/60R20 Ridge Grapplers.  Didn't consider a larger size because I wanted to keep speedo/odo accurate.

Installed a Bedrug bed liner this weekend. Not hard to install, just a pain in the ass to get perfect fit in some of the corners. Overall, I am very pleased with how it turned out and the product quality. Highly recommend pulling the 12v outlet out, d/c the plug, cut the liner to match the inside perimeter of the cutout in the bed and then reinstall the plug. This will help hold the liner snug to the wall as it tends to lay loosely from the sidewalls in areas where there aren't velcro strips. Gives it a cleaner look as well IMO.212aa9dbea4db052e50a05e51c065264.jpg65e7e88a1e713037421357d897d962d8.jpg6c96d18910d6b710bace0d57debd95fb.jpgefea6ba16e23b78c048c91a80e5ce9fc.jpg38458e4126f60df260835b09afb3cdad.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1