What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

1 hour ago, Jav_eee said:

Flag holder? Where’d you get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nilight 90020B 2-Pack (Standard) Mounting Bracket Kit LED Off-Road Light Horizontal Bar Tube Clamp Roof Roll Cage Holder,2 Years Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0714CYKBJ/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_TGRSEbHQ25XAA

so the bar I have between the two mounts shown in there picture is just a placeholder and to represent the flag pole.

!Important! i haven't driven with the flag in it yet. I am still trying to figure out if it will work well. You see the problem I find is that, for one, the two mounts are do close to each other that it puts more strain on the metal side of the bed. Idk if it's too much or not just scared to risk it.

second, with the mounting location behind where the flag sits, there is also more force being applied where as if the mounting surface was in front of the actual flag pole it would be pulling from the mount not pushing (talking about the force applied from the flag being pulled at high speeds). Hope this makes sense. 

So therefore, I don't know what kind of tolerances the bed can take but is only $12 on Amazon and get a strong pipe, flag mounts and flag and check it out. You could make it work I'm sure. I just haven't messed with it more.

49 minutes ago, Mysz said:

Where'd you order the window flag from? How was the install?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I told my wife I wanted to find one and I believe she found it on etsy. You should be able to find it pretty easily on there. Honestly I think it cost about $100.. I know it sounds like a lot but much smaller decals usually go for $30 or so.

I had my tint guy install it when he did my ceramic tint. He said it was a little tricky but not too bad. I have had it for months and it's held up well. No problems when washing or in rain or anything. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 10:23 AM, 2019Custom said:

Did you install the AMPs yourself? if yes, was the wiring a pain in the ass? If no, can i ask what you paid for install?

I just installed AMP steps onto my truck on my own, it took me about 3 hours to do so, and it wasn't to hard, just a lot of little steps.  The wiring wasn't hard at all, the instructions give you a pretty good idea where to run the harness.  just make sure you follow the torque pattern that they give you, one of my steps had a little gap in the front and i had to go back and re torque everything to get it to line up.  

On 5/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, 2019Custom said:

How'd you go about trimming the flares? Really want to remove them, but if they were flush to the body I'd be happy to keep some protection.

Just marked the areas I waned to trim, used a fine-saw for the cut and some sand paper to clean up and round off the edges. I would have removed them if there wasn’t a hole in the fender for them to snap into. Not a big fan of the plug look.  

Some updates to the truck. 
removed 1.25” spacers

removed rigid fog lights

removed the white lettering from front grill. 
Reason: 

I felt the front end was getting busy, and I kinda missed the all black look.
rigid fog lights were pulling too many amps from the truck and I was having some issues with the truck not wanting to start and giving me electrical issues. Now they are gone and things are working perfectly. Im keeping the spacers because I still have the stock wheels but I don’t need them for the new wheels with the correct offset of 0mm. 

ED9F9DEC-B460-4733-926E-245D7970B04A.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Atelliott89 said:

I told my wife I wanted to find one and I believe she found it on etsy. You should be able to find it pretty easily on there. Honestly I think it cost about $100.. I know it sounds like a lot but much smaller decals usually go for $30 or so.

I had my tint guy install it when he did my ceramic tint. He said it was a little tricky but not too bad. I have had it for months and it's held up well. No problems when washing or in rain or anything. 

I did a search on Etsy but couldn’t find that exact one. I’ve been lookin and that’s my favorite so far. Could you find out where you got it? Thanks.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:23 AM, f0urtw3nty said:

bed stake pocket covers, wet okole neoprene seat covers, short antenna & led license plate & reverse lights. just the basics so far 

66445772-CE49-43DA-952C-C28D06ED69E7.jpeg

81F6D77B-39D1-4F8B-BD8C-4EA0BE1CC95A.jpeg

07708746-2118-4395-840D-D4E9C796B15E.jpeg

Man those seat covers look great. Got a

link to them by any chance? 

9 hours ago, Atelliott89 said:

I ordered the same decal , only the one for a window with the sliding middle. Mine came so tightly rolled up and creased that many of the stars were already folded onto themselves. Couldn’t get it to lay flat so I ripped it all off in frustration. Would love to have it own but won’t be ordering it from them again. Plan on seeing if a local print shop can do one for me. 

removed 1.25” spacers
removed rigid fog lights
Reason: 
rigid fog lights were pulling too many amps from the truck and I was having some issues with the truck not wanting to start and giving me electrical issues. Now they are gone and things are working perfectly. Im keeping the spacers because I still have the stock wheels but I don’t need them for the new wheels with the correct offset of 0mm. 

ED9F9DEC-B460-4733-926E-245D7970B04A.thumb.jpeg.a132bec2b298ff8d34af6a28e4418a41.jpeg

LED lights pulling too many amps? That’s a first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ryguy said:

removed 1.25” spacers

removed rigid fog lights

Reason: 

ED9F9DEC-B460-4733-926E-245D7970B04A.jpeg

Truck looks good man, I have those same running boards

255FC7A3-7903-4CDE-B982-CE59BC6D546C.jpeg

Edited by pewterliftedz
  • Like 1

Got my new lights put together. Decided to use the plastic blanks that fill the factory fog light location on trucks without fogs. They fit well on these plastic panels and I’m very confident that the 3 bolts can support the lights. Much cheaper than other options and look decent I think. About  a $50 mod, if I don’t have to add anything else. 

E6023FEB-20F4-4D87-8723-BCB44C33EB45.thumb.jpeg.af55eeb76bc3db6d7f61fa68cd0c1ac8.jpeg
C28E8A7A-0AF1-4240-8DC9-5015C1C9C333.thumb.jpeg.375eea63189bf863177ada5f4ba3cb25.jpeg
Where u get the lights?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Didn’t do this today, but it was my first mod to the truck. 

converted all remaining halogen bulbs to LED on my 2020 LTZ. That would be the front turn signals, reverse lights and tag lamps.  Can’t post a video for some reason so here in my reddit post. 

• Thanks 1