What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Those of you with aftermarket exhaust and DFM, does it sound any different when DFM kicks in? Anything like AFM of the older trucks, with a helicopter/choppy sound? My understanding is DFM can't be deactivated currently. 

Those of you with aftermarket exhaust and DFM, does it sound any different when DFM kicks in? Anything like AFM of the older trucks, with a helicopter/choppy sound? My understanding is DFM can't be deactivated currently. 

Can be deactivated with an aftermarket device made by Range or by putting the truck in tow haul or one gear lower than the top gear. So L9 or L7 depending on the tranny you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 minutes ago, Jav_eee said:

Can be deactivated with an aftermarket device made by Range or by putting the truck in tow haul or one gear lower than the top gear. So L9 or L7 depending on the tranny you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Range website says it's currently not compatible with 2019+ 6.2L with the 10 speed. Has this changed? 

Anyone know roughly what % the factory tint is on the rear windows?  Window stickers says "Deep tinted rear glass" but no details.  I want to get it matched to the front and want to know roughly what I should ask for.  Thanks guys. 
I'd guess 30 but tint shops should have a meter to check

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, CleanHighCountry said:

Anyone know roughly what % the factory tint is on the rear windows?  Window stickers says "Deep tinted rear glass" but no details.  I want to get it matched to the front and want to know roughly what I should ask for.  Thanks guys. 

25-30% That's what my tint guy tells me. Actually he tints them a shade darker in the front and due to the amount of light that enters the windshield the front and back then match.  

12 hours ago, CleanHighCountry said:

Do you not have this on your glass?  

Rear side windows 20%, rear glass 22% +-3%.  Easier to read from the inside hence the reason it is backwards.  Excuse my dirty truck, going to wash it after work today lol.

20200928_084922.jpg

20200928_084911.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, childstoys said:

25-30% That's what my tint guy tells me. Actually he tints them a shade darker in the front and due to the amount of light that enters the windshield the front and back then match.  

My tint guy figured 30, so I went ahead and had him to 20% over the side/back windows and 20% on my driver/pass side.  Came out awesome!  Front/Rear bumpers are getting color matched when I get home off this business trip!

truck1.JPG

Edited by motogp04
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, childstoys said:

My guy had a match to the rear but looked darker, so we went a shade lighter. Which I’m fine with because I don’t need the hassle with police. I have ceramic tint, not sure if that makes a difference

I have to get tint on mine. Previous truck had it and loved it. I washed mine and bought the jlt catchcan and x15 tonneau. Looking at magnaflows muffler pipe replacement and with airaid mit short setup or c&s cai system. Might ditch the steps and mudflaps and put the cap replacements on in place. Would love to colormatch the plastic fender surrounds and the mirror caps too. 330265b14e0b15fcb3eedb5f453a6a55.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Cleaned and protected the interior that a lot of people love to hate on (including myself at times).

E7E5B498-AF43-4238-87CA-B8C0824C3DD0.thumb.jpeg.0f14e9ba74a09340bba5b4573917bc14.jpeg

23F0C2DF-2D91-4820-AC03-FB4A12B0497D.thumb.jpeg.7a72079c6d7293335b28a5878ba95927.jpeg

I have to say it’s held up pretty well over the past 20 months. I’m in and out of it 10 times a day for short trips. Plus I eat lunch in it a lot, and have little tornado kids in the back seat so it’s never clean. The only things that have broken are trim pieces the dealer broke when doing the rear window.

• Like 4