What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

1 hour ago, Sierra Dan said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These looks better than any aftermarket mats I have seen in a vehicle. Very form fitting and almost molded looking to the interior.

Weathertech, Husky etc. eat your heart out! :loser:

I have them in mine too. I agree they look great. I don’t know if they will hold as much “slush slop”  as the weathertech liners do. Either way I think they will do a fine job. 

Did id you have to trim the rear for the cargo box to fit correctly? Mine came installed from the factory and I had to do some trimming to make the rear mat fit under the cargo box better. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cmillerjr said:

I have them in mine too. I agree they look great. I don’t know if they will hold as much “slush slop”  as the weathertech liners do. Either way I think they will do a fine job. 

Did id you have to trim the rear for the cargo box to fit correctly? Mine came installed from the factory and I had to do some trimming to make the rear mat fit under the cargo box better. 

Yes, after I removed the Storage box,  I had to trim the two raised back ridges of the passenger side mat, in order for the Storage Bin to fit flush on-top of the mat.

• Like 1

This is the thread that I expected to happen. Good advice . I haven't got my 19 yet, but soon. Very helpful . I liked the Huskies on my 2014 . They fit great. From the pics I saw, the Weathertechs looked very similar to the GMs. Probably for less money.

2 minutes ago, smit303 said:

This is the thread that I expected to happen. Good advice . I haven't got my 19 yet, but soon. Very helpful . I liked the Huskies on my 2014 . They fit great. From the pics I saw, the Weathertechs looked very similar to the GMs. Probably for less money.

Last I checked Weathertech had not released mats for the 2019 yet.  Also, make sure you sign-up for Chevy Awards https://www.mychevroletrewards.com/#!/

You will get 20,000 points for buying the truck which is good for $100 off accessories!  With my points I only paid $52 for both my front and rear mats!

• Like 1

So I found a HOTT Solution to the Lack of a CD Player in the 2019 at AMAZON!

41Qus40HG0L._SY90_.jpg
Portable CD Player, HOTT CD611 Personal Compact Disc Player with LCD Display, Stereo Earbuds and USB Charging Cable, Electronic Skip Protection Anti-S
Sold by: MonoDeals
Return eligible through Oct 29, 2018
$61.99

It has built in Skip protection, uses the USB port in the Console for power, the AUX jack for play back and the memory feature remembers the track you were listing to when you shut down the Truck!  Fits nicely on the Console tray.

CDPlayer.thumb.jpg.0ef012d56d22e20103138d0ac1e3d9ce.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/3/2018 at 3:43 PM, DougFL said:

Installed the Premium All Weather Floor Mats which I Highly recommend.  They provide complete protection of the Floor.

Front #84333603

Rear #84333635

FrontMat.jpg

RearMat.jpg

Do you have any problem with the fit of the mat over your dead pedal?  Mine seems to bounce one the dead pedal whenever my left foot rests there.

37 minutes ago, JacobC1983 said:

Do you have any problem with the fit of the mat over your dead pedal?  Mine seems to bounce one the dead pedal whenever my left foot rests there.

No problem with mine.  It fits pretty tight over the dead pedal.  At most, maybe a 1/8" play between mat and dead pedal.

I would have thought that GM would have offered some body side molding protection on the 2019 given that the Doors are now Aluminum!  Nothing is offered even on the WT model!  I had a local shop order and install a set of body colored side moldings for my Doors.  I am pretty happy with the results and unless I emphasis them in photos you do not even notice them!

Molding.jpg

Molding1.jpg

• Like 5

On 9/20/2018 at 11:15 PM, TB_Hutch said:

I’ll get some good pictures tomorrow but I leveled my 19, debaged it, de-chromed it, turned the tail lights, limo tint, 20”s with 34”tires. The only chrome I have left are the 4 buttons for the keyless entry. 

you have a trail boss ? and you leveled it ? what kit did you use ? 

2 hours ago, TB_Hutch said:

Rough county I believe and yes 19 trail boss. Front end level

you did ur self ? according to rough country the kit is not for the trailboss boss but many have speculated here its because of the unknown factory lift components and stressing uca angles. i used the RC kit on my 2015 and did it myself in about an hour. 

Had the full 3M Film treatment on the front end.  Bumper, front of hood, side valance, and all lights.  The nice thing is you do not see it or know it is there unless you feel for the slight edge of the film.  Comes with a 10 year warranty from 3M.

3M2.jpg

• Like 7