What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

53 minutes ago, Opiedeegs said:

How are the lights activated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Button on left side of the steering column by the other light switches.  They turn on and off with the bed lights 

Edited by JacobC1983

On 11/2/2018 at 1:29 PM, DougFL said:

I know but then I would probably leave the remote in the Truck!  LOL

Well you could also enable the anti-lockout feature then if you left the fob in the truck it would not lock the driver's door.

16 minutes ago, sk said:

Well you could also enable the anti-lockout feature then if you left the fob in the truck it would not lock the driver's door.

So, are you suggesting that I disable the alert and enable the anti-lock feature so I can now leave the fob in the Truck with the Door unlocked?!!!!  I was just offering a solution for when both key fobs are in the Truck at the same time. 

4 minutes ago, DougFL said:

So, are you suggesting that I disable the alert and enable the anti-lock feature so I can now leave the fob in the Truck with the Door unlocked?!!!!  I was just offering a solution for when both key fobs are in the Truck at the same time. 

Yes that what my post would do but I misunderstood what you were asking.  I thought you just wanted to keep from locking the fob in the truck and/or having the horn chirp at you.

• Like 1

My 2019 sits higher than the 2016.  As a result, every time I would back in or pull out of the Garage. the antenna would hit the metal supports, on the underside, of the open Garage Door   That scraping metal sound in a tight garage was disconcerting!  I picked up a Ronin short antenna at https://roninfactory.com/ .  I think it looks better, no more scraping sound and the FM signal loss was minimal.

Ronin.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone who lives or has driven in Florida or Georgia during the two Love Bug Seasons (April-May and August-September) knows the importance of a Bug Screen for the grill.  Not only are their guts acidic but they can clog the radiator!  I usually get my bug screen from https://www.bugscreenwarehouse.com/products/   , but nothing is available for the 2019 and they have no ETA on when one will be available.  I had a bug screen from my 2014 Silverado and found if I shortened the width by 3.5" it fit perfect and I could hide the adhesive stick-on-snaps pretty well. The screen is now ready to attach for the next season!

BugScreen2.jpg

BugScreen1.jpg

3 hours ago, DougFL said:

My 2019 sits higher than the 2016.  As a result, every time I would back in or pull out of the Garage. the antenna would hit the metal supports, on the underside, of the open Garage Door   That scraping metal sound in a tight garage was disconcerting!  I picked up a Ronin short antenna at https://roninfactory.com/ .  I think it looks better, no more scraping sound and the FM signal loss was minimal.

Ronin.jpg

Yes... why do we even have this antena? My cruze has them combined in the fin... kind of a let down

Edited by Pyrojodge
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 5:13 PM, DougFL said:

This just showed up today and is already installed!

K & N.jpg

That looks like the one for the 6.2L 

K&N doesnt show it available yet ...  what's the part number ????

5 minutes ago, steve841 said:

That looks like the one for the 6.2L 

K&N doesn't show it available yet ...  what's the part number ????

It is listed for the 5.3L, Part 33-5083 Replacement Air Filter.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:47 PM, Jeffro19 said:

Just recently installed the black bow tie on mine. Looks much better

5B450766-187C-479D-851D-2A4EF5B992F0.jpeg

nice truck 

Edited by Trwtow
error
  • Like 4