What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 1/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, DougFL said:

Thanks, I used a Local Auto Graphics shop called ULTRA Graphics.  They did the 3M Clear on the front and the Color matched Side Moldings and door edge guards.

Are these located over on the west coast?  Moldings look great.

9 minutes ago, O Town Denali said:

Are these located over on the west coast?  Moldings look great.

I doubt it, but I am sure there are similar shops in you area that specialize in interior/exterior Auto accessories installation, window tint, body wrap, pin-striping,  etc.  This shop is located on the East Coast in the Center of a Multi-Dealership area and handles most of their Dealer Installed accessories!

Can't show pics yet because the truck is encased in road salt and frozen slush from this weekend's storm, but I recently had paint correction, Modesta BC-04 coating and Xpel on the front clip done. Also tinted the front side windows to 35% and added a 5% "eyebrow" along the top of the windshield. Did it with these guys: 

Also, in time for the storm this weekend, I installed a dedicated set of winter tires/rims. Running Toyo Observe G3-Ice winter tires (almost an off-road look to them, like them a lot). They did really well getting my wife to work Saturday morning during the height of the storm. Of course, the 6 bags of tube sand in the bed probably helped as well.... But seriously, the truck was really solid and composed in the snow.

32 minutes ago, Trailboss75 said:

I added the black lettering for "Silverado" and "LT" to my Satin Steel Trail Boss.  Debating if I want the black "Chevrolet" as well, but not sure I want it to stand out that much, thoughts?

reartruck.jpg

Emblems look great. I’m a bit torn on the black inlay. I probably wouldn’t, but I could also see it looking pretty cool. Lots of help I am...

• Like 3

I added the black lettering for "Silverado" and "LT" to my Satin Steel Trail Boss.  Debating if I want the black "Chevrolet" as well, but not sure I want it to stand out that much, thoughts?

I like it as is, nice and subtle touch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got my black bowtie on today. Think it was a must for a black truck.

87BDF430-0B52-46ED-BE2B-8387109E09B8_zpsko08xajn.jpg

Is that the overpriced one from Chevy parts or did you get it someplace else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk