What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 2/6/2019 at 11:48 PM, Trailboss75 said:

I also added the Westin 4” platinum oval nerf bars to my truck.  I honestly didn’t see the gap in the original pictures when I bought them,  but it’s because the bars go underneath the truck.  Otherwise they look great! These had the best reviews on all the sites so I went with these.  Next time I won’t get 4” bars that go underneath.

158A9179-712E-47B7-B656-8A61D0660F41.jpeg

A62C71EB-ABCC-44EF-8F9A-CD39B2DBF60C.jpeg

1CD6783E-004C-4378-9EE7-648E522A5153.jpeg

3CE58494-043F-4639-8FE3-8C3829760E7E.jpeg

What site did you buy the nerf bars from?

On 2/23/2019 at 11:31 AM, asalinasz39 said:

No codes on the dashboard :)
Will probably get one on the OnStar report as i did on my 17 but no biggy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried replacing the reverse light and couldn’t figure out how to open up the taillight to replace the bulbs to white LEDs. It may not be possible.

I tried replacing the reverse light and couldn’t figure out how to open up the taillight to replace the bulbs to white LEDs. It may not be possible.

Mine are already LED I believe. What trim is your 19?

12 hours ago, Erod_66 said:

It's easy, I replaced mine, 2 screws on the inside of the bed, put tailgate down and they are right there, pull taillight straight out, twist off connector for reverse bulbs and change them out, took less than 10 minutes for the whole job.

8 minutes ago, Erod_66 said:

I have the AT4 which come with the LED, but I was trying to get them a little brighter. 

To the Best of my Knowledge, no 2019 came with LED Backup or License plate bulbs!

To the Best of my Knowledge, no 2019 came with LED Backup or License plate bulbs!

I have the AT4 which come with the LED, but I was trying to get them a little brighter. 

Woow I was just under the impression that mine did; only because the light output is like a brigh white/blueish rather than the license plate which was softwhite(yellowish).

But then again I haven't opened up the tailights on my AT4

Edit; just read the build sheet of mine and they are LED backups.

decaaea94b64aff897b3b36dc89ed790.jpg

My HC were not LED Reverse lights, I don't have a build sheet to check what it says, but since I've replaced them, I know 100% they were not LED bulbs.

Black bowtie ( easy install)

all weather gm floormats ( rear has to be cut to fit which is kinda stupid for the money paid but not too bad)

access full bed cover ( take your time and fits perfect, not much on their single pull tab i liked the older string that unlocked both sides better)

ready for some snow this weekend!

1 hour ago, DougFL said:

4 hours ago, asalinasz39 said:

Mine are already LED I believe. What trim is your 19?

Mine definitely appear to have LEDs  and I don’t see that I can change any lights besides maybe the license plate and cargo bulbs if they have any. I pulled the tail light last night  and removed about 10 screws and it didn’t come apart. If one needs any additional lighting we may have to purchase some rigid lights.

C18AE0E0-D73A-48AB-AB54-05AA3A5466D0.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Erod_66 said:

Mine definitely appear to have LEDs  and I don’t see that I can change any lights besides maybe the license plate and cargo bulbs if they have any. I pulled the tail light last night  and removed about 10 screws and it didn’t come apart. If one needs any additional lighting we may have to purchase some rigid lights.

C18AE0E0-D73A-48AB-AB54-05AA3A5466D0.jpeg

I just want to sync my cargo lights with my reverse lights like I had in my 17. That was more than enough light, but I haven't found the pin #s for the reverse lights from the BCM under the dash plus my diodes haven't arrived. Although someone here said diodes are not necessary.