(SOLD) 2003 GMC K1500HD SLT Quadrasteer - $10.9K OBO

SpeedyV

***EDIT: Now that we've listed this truck for sale in a few places online, we've lowered the price to $10,900 OBO!***

All - I've finally decided to let go of my '03 GMC 1500HD.  This has been a great truck for me, but I have one more vehicle than I have garage bays, and I don't want to leave it sitting outside.

This truck is loaded (see my signature), and I have kept detailed records since purchasing it in 2010.  I bought it with 91K miles, and I'm selling with 170K.  I average 6-7K per year with it over the past few years, and it's a garage queen.  It has spent most of its life in Texas and is completely rust-free, with no irreversible modifications.  The engine, transmission, auto 4WD, and Quadrasteer systems are all rock-solid.

I can provide much more information on request, but I am reaching out to the forum to see if anyone is specifically looking for a good Quadrasteer truck.  We're asking $10,900 OBO, and I have an offer on the table a little north of $10K right now.  I can let it go for that, but I'm open to a better offer from someone that will appreciate the unique features of this truck.

Thanks in advance for having a look!

2003 GMC 1500HD SLT Quadrasteer.jpg

2003 GMC Front Quarter.JPG

2003 GMC Rear Quarter Wide Angle.JPG

Edited by SpeedyV
Vehicle sold

• 1 month later...