Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

So now that my friend has had his new AT4 for about a week all I can say is WOW. It is the nicest truck I have ever been in. I guess I did not realize it is a Denali/AT4. Rides great super quiet Bose soundsystem is awesome. All in all I would have no complaints if it where mine. Congrats to all you new 19 owner's. 

There’s a Denali OR AT4, not a Denali AT4

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone w/ Bilstein and Fox
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys

4 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

There’s a Denali OR AT4, not a Denali AT4

Instagram @wildchevys

I'm not really sure how it was. The sheet that had all the options listed said Denali/AT4. His has every single opinion you can get in an AT4. Even the owners manual says Denali AT4.

Edited by 15 Z71

I'm not really sure how it was. The sheet that had all the options listed said Denali/AT4. His has every single opinion you can get in an AT4. Even the owners manual says Denali AT4.

That’s weird

Instagram @wildchevys

8 hours ago, Sierra Jon said:

For 2019 they did place the (new) AT4 above the SLT unlike the All Terrain that could be optioned as either an SLE or SLT.

It does not have magnetic ride control like a Denali however.

Ok. Thanks I was wondering why the sheets the sales men had said Denali AT4 on it. And owners manual said it also.

2 hours ago, block8head said:

Beautiful truck. What is your wheel size and offset?

I am running 305/55R20 (33.5x12.50 R20) Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires.  These tires are amazing, second set that I have owned over the past several years.  They have 22,000+ miles on them as I had them on my previous Silverado as well and they look like brand new.  The rims are 20x9 Moto Metal MO969 with 0 mm offset.

Edited by z1boss
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, z1boss said:

I am running 305/55R20 (33.5x12.50 R20) Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires.  These tires are amazing, second set that I have owned over the past several years.  They have 22,000+ miles on them as I had them on my previous Silverado as well and they look like brand new.  The rims are 20x9 Moto Metal MO969 with 0 mm offset.

how far does it sticks out? any side shot?