In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Zane

We'll see you in Las Vegas! SEMA 2018 is next week

2016-10-31 19.11.19.jpg

Zane Merva

Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com

10/25/18

GM-Trucks.com will be making our annual trek to Las Vegas next week for the 2018 SEMA Show. We're excited to be going back to Sin City after our trip last year was sidelined by a freak windstorm. 

What is the SEMA Show? It's the largest business to business automotive trade show in the world. Over 150k industry buyers, media, and representatives are slated to attend the three day show next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The public isn't invited, so getting into the place isn't as easy as most would like. 

Inside, the SEMA Show is an verified automotive candy store. Custom cars, parts, aftermarket accessories, paints, wheels, and anything automotive is on display for your viewing pleasure. Experts are on hand to answer any questions you have about anything. For many automotive industry giants  SEMA holds the key to another year of sales contacts and business success. It's the only time of the year where all of their suppliers, distributors, and customers are in one place. The SEMA Show is LIFE to many automotive companies. 

Which is exactly why we attend every year we can. To sample the industry vibe, see the new products, and say hi to old friends. 

Join us next Tuesday and Wednesday as myself, @Josh and @Chris walk the show floor and share with you the best of the automotive world. 

While you're excited, head on over to our YouTube channel and subscribe! We'll be going LIVE from the show and bringing you along for the ride. 

The GM-Trucks.com YouTube Channel

Here's some photos from SEMA over the past few years. 

2016-11-01 10.29.18.jpg

2015-11-04 10.22.13.jpg

2015-11-04 10.18.53.jpg

2013-11-07 11.50.26.jpg

2015-11-03 12.14.52.jpg

2015-11-03 13.45.21.jpg

Research SEMA and the SEMA Show on Wikipedia

Hey guys,

APC Bearings will be there as well. Motivated to look for opportunities !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 5UCKM3510W
      I know the 6112s are semi-new to the community. My question is what would be the lowest possible notch I can install these and still have enough clearance to fit 275X 65R 20 KO2s. I’d imagine the notch settings are similar to the 5100s accept there is 1 extra notch I believe. I have been searching online for the past week and cannot find anyone that confirms the lowest possible setting to fit these tires. I know I can install them at the highest setting and fit just fine, But I am trying to keep rake in the rear due to occasional towing and i do not want to add a leveling block to the rears. I was thinking the third notch (1.25” of lift) would work but I’m not sure if It will get rubbing.  Does anyone have any idea on this? I currently have a 2.5 inch leveling spacer but do not want to install it when I switch to the Bilstein 6112s. Thanks! 
    • By Kovah
      I have a grant steering wheel assembly, but I need more insight on how to install.  Watched a bunch of videos but couldn't find a good one for what I doing.
    • By Matt Johnson
      I have the 8" infotainment system in my 2014 Chevy Silverado. It can't be upgraded, and needs to be replaced for that reason. The last post on the topic was from 2016, and I think a lot has changed since then. Here's what I'm looking for: 

Needs: A unit that will snap in or integrate with the factory system.  Integration with steering wheel controls.  Apple Play CD/DVD Bluetooth Wants Integrated controller for 12v (think winch, lights, etc.) Ability to add front and side cameras (blind spot) Ability for a trailer camera (nice to have)  
      All I can find is the Alpine i209-GM In-Dash Restyle System, which is $2k without the additional video inputs or controller. Total setup would be more than 5k.  WAY out of my budget. Has anyone else been able to achieve this? 

I appreciate any thoughts you may have! 

Thanks! 
    • By Kovah
      I installed a new JVC radio in my truck but both the driver and passenger speaker are not making any sounds. I suspect it's the wire harness not aligning with factory harness. Where can I find the right wiring diagram to rewiring the aftermarket wiring harness?
    • By Miguelito71
      Just bought a 2010 silverado. no usb ports, do all radios have that capability to be added or how do i check