What did you pay for your truck?

36 minutes ago, Lionel Olguin said:

Anything from 8k and up off is a good deal. I seen many invoice prices from what the dealers pay ect.....

I agree with the $8,000 off. Especially with zero trucks on the lot. I’m hoping I get at least 8k off sticker when my truck arrives in the next 2 weeks or so. 

15 hours ago, Lionel Olguin said:

Right now it is hard due to very low stock.

Ain't that the truth, I started thinking about a Trail Boss but no way right now. It was nothing to get 14k or more off a few months back, now if you can swing 10k your stealing it and no one has anything. Test drove a Tundra TRD Off-Road today but man that truck is a piece of crap IMO. Drove 2 of them, the alignment was so bad on both it felt like they had been driven through a canyon before they made it to the dealership among the other negatives that put me off..... They may last 500k miles but I would have hated every day of it. I'll wait for a post COVID made Trail Boss at a better price. 

On 6/26/2020 at 12:08 PM, Lionel Olguin said:

20200626_120722.jpg

from an LT base to HC base is 14k.....wtf do you get for 14k, lol

I bought my 19 RST from these guys

20 minutes ago, Dunn said:

from an LT base to HC base is 14k.....wtf do you get for 14k, lol

I bought my 19 RST from these guys

The 6.2L motor, 10Speed Transmission, 4x4, Power Running Boards, Power Mirrors with camera and side led lights, Front Bumber Camera, Mirror Camera, Heated & Cooled Seats, Heated Steering wheel, Power up and down tail gate, berliner with bed lights, Upgraded performance exhaust and intake from dealer and a few I cant think of lol. Idk what the RST has that I listed. 

Was that with tax and title fees? If so that's a really good deal. Mine was about 5k high than other high country 1500 because I had on screen display, HD surround vision, and exhaust and intake package 

both are 4x4 and both have 10 spd tranny.... went off 4x4 base models....yeah I just don't see it.....couple of cameras and a motor plus few more buttons....

4 minutes ago, Dunn said:

both are 4x4 and both have 10 spd tranny.... went off 4x4 base models....yeah I just don't see it.....couple of cameras and a motor plus few more buttons....

Hard to tell unless they are out side to side because of all the options available ect. High Courty has a base and a upgraded version also and I was unaware of thatuntil they were side by side. 

5 minutes ago, Dave mags said:

No it was plus taxes and fees and minus my trade

I think they were chasing dealer cash

I got all the $$ for my 2018 F350 with the infamous death wobble lol

Nice! I was getting the best deal they can offer on the truck I was looking at they even showed my orginal invoice price with all break downs and they were only making about 3k on top of invoice because sales man was working toward car count for his bonus.

I actually paid $2000 less than I would have

The dealership wasn't a very well oiled machine 

I would not EVER go back there !

They could not even adjust the tire pressure or top off the DEF without spilling all over the side of the truck

They offer the first LOF free I could just imagine that show !

On 6/24/2020 at 10:36 PM, Cesar Ramirez said:

I just pickup a trailboss midnight edition with a 6.2 for 50,300 before tt&l 60,075 sticker

63D68E68-4FE8-48A3-B981-A5EF70EBE813.jpeg

Nice truck Cesar! Are you loving the L87 and 10 speed as much as I am?

22947948442x640.jpg