What did you pay for your truck?

Ok here goes, I live in Ontario but I converted everything to USD, I bought a 2020 GMC Sierra Double Cab 4x4 Base,  2.7 litre, remote start only option added  chrome bumpers and spra;y in liner included, 2.7 promo package and connivence  package were already on the truck

Dealer Invoice  $35,137

Rebates.               $ 8358

Difference.          $26779

Tax.                        $2467. (Tax only on the difference between trade and new vehicle)

OTD       $27,246

Edited by Mike Laing
Incomplete information

On 6/16/2020 at 7:41 PM, Kevin Wilson said:

I am currently working numbers on a 2020 AT4 6.2L with Tech Package, AT4 Preferred, and Driver Alert I&II...

image.png.63dda87d5806ddb41950baef00e34d0f.png

Can't get them to budge at all from here. Truck is currently sitting at event code 3800 (we are waiting on the VIN) and probably 2-3 week from delivery at this point. I have been searching high and low and simply can't find anything else. Seemed like pure luck I could even get my name on this one...

In this climate that’s a good deal. I know ppl post better but those were prob 2 months ago or in Texas. I’d be comfortable paying that price if it’s exactly what you want. Don’t dwell that someone got it 3k cheaper before inventory plummeted 

• Like 1

trucks are hardest vehicles to find right now.....yeah a month or so ago was best bet....everyone in fear from covid and inventory still decent.....few dealers around me have no 1500s and ones that do have WTs....am sure there is some still around but getting thin and I see trucks with temp plates everyehere…..so they are still selling

yep...crazy times. Had my truck totaled from a tornado at end of March - was a perfect opportunity to buy but kept waiting and watched inventory dwindle and prices go up. Dealers I've been watching seem to be getting a lot of 6.2's in but not many 5.3's.

Guess I'll just keep waiting

Took Amtrak about 3 1/2 hours across the state to pick up this 2020 5.3 Trail Boss LT in Shadow Grey.

Msrp 56200

Discounted to 45,212. 

OTD 49,900. 

They matched my credit union 2.99 apr / 72 months. 

20200621_201312.jpg

Edited by Cee
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 5:32 AM, fish_guru said:

My '19 High Country 6.2L stickered at 61.6K. 

I got it for 53.5K before taxes, tag and title.

Nice mine was stickered at $69,054 walked out after CA tax and license with $8,492 off 

On 6/19/2020 at 5:47 PM, Beemerg17 said:

I am surprise they even giving you $1000 dealer discount. Few dealers I went they are not discounting at all. They all said they can't keep trucks in stock and ones they have on the floor priced at MSRP

Yes as of right now its hard to even find the right truck. Manufacturing has stopped unspoken to a few guys in California.

LT Crew. Cab Texas Edition Diesel with leather and bed liner, lights, AC outlets. Got it for under. $39500. It’s so far been a great vehicle but a total gamble on the 3L Diesel. The $1000.00 Costco helped as did a couple other discounts. Purchased about 6 weeks back.

20 hours ago, jnissen said:

LT Crew. Cab Texas Edition Diesel with leather and bed liner, lights, AC outlets. Got it for under. $39500. It’s so far been a great vehicle but a total gamble on the 3L Diesel. The $1000.00 Costco helped as did a couple other discounts. Purchased about 6 weeks back.

What state are you in? I'm in WA and most of these dealers aren't offering much more than the 5500 and the 1k off for Costo. I'm trying to pick up the 3L, but it's rough here. What ou described is pretty much what a lot of them are here, but with cloth and not leather.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 11:10 PM, moebravo said:

Working on a deal for an 2020 SLT MSRP 60,665-  $50,171 out the door. 

Premium plus

X31 

Lpo protection. 

Is that a good deal? 

Basically 9500 off MSRP. 

Crazy to think they're still making money on the deal. 

Moe

I bought my 2020 SLT with the same package for 48k OTD.  As far as I can tell the only options it doesn't have is the HUD, Sunroof and Camera Rear view mirror.  Absolutely love it except for the payment lol