What did you pay for your truck?

On 6/24/2020 at 11:18 PM, Chevyguy273 said:

What state do you live in? You only paid sales tax on the trade difference. But you paid less than 5% in sales tax. That’s amazing. 

I live in SC. State sales tax is legally 6% but on vehicles/boats and stuff, it caps at $500. That just started last year I think. For the longest time, it was capped at $300.  So if you buy a car or truck cash out of pocket price of $8,333.33 or more is capped at 500 bucks on sales tax. Don't worry, they get you other ways.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:08 PM, msaul37 said:

i guess from my arithmetic, they were only coming down another 900$ from their internet price to say that's the supplier price(52,505 sticker to 44,100). i was under the belief they should've honored their internet price + the supplier discount(~2900) + rebate, at least. 

They should have.  I got my 2020 Custom 2 weeks ago for $10k off with OEM rebate/dealer discount/GM supplier discount all together.

• Like 1

2020 X31 Elevation
crew cab 6.5 bed.
3.0/10 speed/3.23 gears
Elevation value package
Preferred package
Spray-on bedliner
Satin steel metallic
Prograde trailering system
GMC protection package
Trailering mirrors

MSRP $58,830
Mandatory dealer winterization package $1200

$49,918 OTD

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, topgear1224 said:

2020 X31 Elevation
crew cab 6.5 bed.
3.0/10 speed/3.23 gears
Elevation value package
Preferred package
Spray-on bedliner
Satin steel metallic
Prograde trailering system
GMC protection package
Trailering mirrors

MSRP $58,830
Mandatory dealer winterization package $1200

$49,918 OTD

Was this truck in stock? Or did you order it? Great deal! 

Edited by Chevyguy273

What is the trash GM finance rate right right now? I hate knowing that I will 99% have to refinance after getting my title for the rebates, just a hassle. 
I heard they won't release the loan until 18 months after purchase to prevent just that[emoji2369].

Just now, topgear1224 said:

I heard they won't release the loan until 18 months after purchase to prevent just thatemoji2369.png.

Nah that's a lie, I've purchased 2 Chevy trucks in the last 3 years and my buddy got one last year. We always refi as soon as the title shows up. The finance guy even admitted to me that they won't get their kick back if we don't wait at least 3 months but there's no penalty. I'm just wondering if it's still something dumb like 7.8% lol

Nah that's a lie, I've purchased 2 Chevy trucks in the last 3 years and my buddy got one last year. We always refi as soon as the title shows up. The finance guy even admitted to me that they won't get their kick back if we don't wait at least 3 months but there's no penalty. I'm just wondering if it's still something dumb like 7.8% lol
It is 0% but you forgo the $6,500 customer cash.

1 minute ago, SoCalPlag said:

I took the rebates and GM gave me a rate of 4.6%. I’m still going to refi with my credit union .  This was last month .

Thank you that is great info! 4.6 isn't the end of the world until I find time to refi.