What did you pay for your truck?

3 hours ago, topgear1224 said:

I heard they won't release the loan until 18 months after purchase to prevent just thatemoji2369.png.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

bs......they have no control over that

3 hours ago, batman900 said:

What is the trash GM finance rate right right now? I hate knowing that I will 99% have to refinance after getting my title for the rebates, just a hassle. 

just have it set it up ahead of time

2 hours ago, Lionel Olguin said:

They tried to offer me a 5.9% with a 830 credit score, I called them crazy at bought at another dealer with my own schools first loan with 2.9%.

you probably were approved for 3 or 3.5% and they jack it up another 1.5%.....they do this ****** all the time, especially for customers with less than tier 1 or 2 credit.....your own financing is way to go and you still get rebates usually....I have twice in last year anyway

I heard they won't release the loan until 18 months after purchase to prevent just that[emoji2369].

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

A lie. I refinanced mine 4 days after I bought. Kept calling GMAC to see if my loan was in their computer. Once that happens your free to refinance. They gave me a stupid high rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bob2C said:

A lie. I refinanced mine 4 days after I bought. Kept calling GMAC to see if my loan was in their computer. Once that happens your free to refinance. They gave me a stupid high rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing I did..as soon as it shows up in their system I called for payoff info and gave the paper work to my credit union. Took a few weeks but that's it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, msaul37 said:

can't wait to see how the july rebates look versus june's. probably identical or worse, i'm guessing.

It’s slightly worse. $5000 cash back instead of $5500 on Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. I guess no truck month special for me when my truck arrives within the next week or two. 

I understand the inventory issues, but still can't believe how much these trucks are selling for.

Hopefully good for my gm stock price, but keeps delaying a purchase which is fine by me. 

There's only ONE deal for GMC Sierra for July and that's $6K consumer cash for any 1500 Crew Cab models through 8/3/20.  I didn't see anything for any other models. Doesn't mean there's nothing there, but the GMC website doesn't show any consumer cash or financing deals.

Employee price for everyone if you're buying a GMC SUV and Canyon, though. WTF. (their caveat- "on MOST models")

And $4K off for everything Sierra 2500/3500 EXCEPT AT4. 

Somebody double check me, I could be wrong.

I should've got one in January or February. $1000 Auto show cash, $750 conquest, $6500 rebate. I'm a supplier so that would've took another $3000. What's next, RSTs with z71s are ineligible for rebates next month??

19 hours ago, Chevyguy273 said:

It’s slightly worse. $5000 cash back instead of $5500 on Silverado 1500 Crew Cab. I guess no truck month special for me when my truck arrives within the next week or two. 

looks like 2500 gas rebates went up from nothing to something.....but yeah either wait awhile or see if a dealer needs to make a sale.....on 1500 12k seems to be the benchmark ( some better some lower but seems avg in normal times)….on 2500 idk maybe 4k and diesel maybe 8k.....not best time to get great deal though am sure someone will, timing and dealer make big difference but overall maybe wait for 2021

I do see a bit of 2500s funneling in to dealers though last week or so....1500s probably same and more so....depends how many are left and are gonna get built..

Edited by Dunn

10 hours ago, msaul37 said:

I should've got one in January or February. $1000 Auto show cash, $750 conquest, $6500 rebate. I'm a supplier so that would've took another $3000. What's next, RSTs with z71s are ineligible for rebates next month??

plus dealer incentive on top....would have scored!

but it will come back eventually and youll get the same....it wont be this way next year