What did you pay for your truck?

5 hours ago, Reflexsilver said:

What state are you in? I'm in WA and most of these dealers aren't offering much more than the 5500 and the 1k off for Costo. I'm trying to pick up the 3L, but it's rough here. What ou described is pretty much what a lot of them are here, but with cloth and not leather.

California. As of right now due to the covid alot of dealers arnt giving much discounts due to low stock.

What state are you in? I'm in WA and most of these dealers aren't offering much more than the 5500 and the 1k off for Costo. I'm trying to pick up the 3L, but it's rough here. What ou described is pretty much what a lot of them are here, but with cloth and not leather.

Texas. It’s got a special edition with the leather, bed liner, ac in bed and interior, under seat storage, mud flaps and probably a few other items. Got roughly $12K knocked off original price. Believe someone special ordered and backed out of deal. Dealer wanted to move it. Gunn Chevrolet north of SanAntonio.

21 hours ago, jnissen said:

Texas. It’s got a special edition with the leather, bed liner, ac in bed and interior, under seat storage, mud flaps and probably a few other items. Got roughly $12K knocked off original price. Believe someone special ordered and backed out of deal. Dealer wanted to move it. Gunn Chevrolet north of SanAntonio.

I appreciate it J! Guess I'm going to have to head down to TX. They support military a bit more there as it is. I will pick up the Airstream on the way back up North. 

2020 GMC Sierra 1500 CC Standard bed Elevation X31 with 3.0L
Local inventory was shot and depleted.  Dealers all wanted Full MSRP on the Duramax.  Best deal I could find locally was 51k OTD.
Ended up finding one in wyoming for 42k and was out the door for 46000 and 2.89% for 72 months.  

2020 Sierra 1500 4x4, Crew Cab, SB, 6.2L Denali

MSRP: $69,895
GM Legacy Employee Price: $63,309.04

Rebates: ($6,500 consumer purchase cash until May 31, 2020, $500 consumer purchase cash for using GM financing, $500 Ultimate Denali discount.) 

Total savings: $14,085.96

Taxes/Title, admin fees, etc.: $845

OTD price: $56,654.04

Trade-in allowance and Cash Down Pmt : ($37,654.04)

AMT Financed : $19,000 (payment $341.32/month for 60 months)

3 hours ago, 2020SierraDenali said:

2020 Sierra 1500 4x4, Crew Cab, SB, 6.2L Denali

MSRP: $69,895
GM Legacy Employee Price: $63,309.04

Rebates: ($6,500 consumer purchase cash until May 31, 2020, $500 consumer purchase cash for using GM financing, $500 Ultimate Denali discount.) 

Total savings: $14,085.96

Taxes/Title, admin fees, etc.: $845

OTD price: $56,654.04

Trade-in allowance and Cash Down Pmt : ($37,654.04)

AMT Financed : $19,000 (payment $341.32/month for 60 months)

What state do you live in? You only paid sales tax on the trade difference. But you paid less than 5% in sales tax. That’s amazing. 

I appreciate it J! Guess I'm going to have to head down to TX. They support military a bit more there as it is. I will pick up the Airstream on the way back up North. 

Yes sir. My dealer threw in $500 for a military discount even though I’m not a veteran. I was wearing my Military Vehicle Preservation Association (MVPA) T-Shirt. I rebuilt a 1955 M38A1 Jeep last year with my son!

6b02c2a9e9d6ee2893f1bfff9cb23225.jpg

5f128d450bd4523d28e03fcd97486c85.jpg

• Like 1

went in today and test drove an RST at a dealership an hour and a half away. didn't come home with it. listed online with msrp of $52,505, 'internet' price at 45,085--only came down to 44,100.. they wouldn't add my gm supplier discount(2894), nor would start at invoice price-(49311), and lowballed me about $4k for my trade. salesman said he the 5500$ rebate was the biggest he'd seen.. but I saw 6500 just a couple months ago. whatever. onto the next one.

Edited by msaul37

19 rst 48k OTD, dealer tinted windows, added step bars, and also did the bedliner all included in cost. It was Saturday evening and they needed one more sale, couldn’t pass it up 

54D1DC34-2963-4A27-A16B-8D55F99F4E3F.jpeg

Edited by Crun Hunt
Details
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, msaul37 said:

went in today and test drove an RST at a dealership an hour and a half away. didn't come home with it. listed online with msrp of $52,505, 'internet' price at 45,085--only came down to 44,100.. they wouldn't add my gm supplier discount(2894), nor would start at invoice price-(49311), and lowballed me about $4k for my trade. salesman said he the 5500$ rebate was the biggest he'd seen.. but I saw 6500 just a couple months ago. whatever. onto the next one.

Good move walking away from that one.  I don't think they can refuse a GM Supplier discount and wouldn't that come out of the OEM's pocket anyways, not theirs?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NDoG said:

Good move walking away from that one.  I don't think they can refuse a GM Supplier discount and wouldn't that come out of the OEM's pocket anyways, not theirs?  

i guess from my arithmetic, they were only coming down another 900$ from their internet price to say that's the supplier price(52,505 sticker to 44,100). i was under the belief they should've honored their internet price + the supplier discount(~2900) + rebate, at least.