What did you pay for your truck?

1 hour ago, Matt Singer said:

I went with a high volume dealer that advertises its dealer discounts right on line.  I also took advantage of the $1,000 rebate for Costco customers.  So it was $6k factory discount, $1k Costco member discount, and then about $6500 in dealer discount.   The best I could get from other dealers was a $5k dealer discount.

It all depends on the dealer. The places where I live wouldn’t budge. They would give the $6k GM discount and then I got the health care provider discount and costco, but they took the dealer cash off the table and would not budge any further on the price. The super large volume dealer around me is always high. They promote their premiere service as to why their costs are higher 

Edited by CamaroVetteGuy
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Matt Singer said:

Tomorrow I pick up my new 2020 Silverado LTZ.  Sticker is $57,400 and I am paying $43k and change, plus DMV fees.  Its about $13,500 off sticker, or almost 24% discount.  Seemed like a good buy to me -- good enough to get me to travel a couple hundred miles to pick it up.  I had the dealer add a tonneau cover and tint the front windows.  Can't wait to drive 'er home!

IMG_1201.JPG

IMG_1226.JPG

Great discount! Strong work! Seems like some dealers want to move units and will do whatever it takes!

• Like 1

On 5/22/2020 at 5:40 PM, CamaroVetteGuy said:

It all depends on the dealer. The places where I live wouldn’t budge. They would give the $6k GM discount and then I got the health care provider discount and costco, but they took the dealer cash off the table and would not budge any further on the price. The super large volume dealer around me is always high. They promote their premiere service as to why their costs are higher 

Wait, you were able to combine the Costco cash and 1st Responder incentive? If so, how did you manage?

We picked up our 1500 AT4 diesel with tech package and a few other goodies yesterday. Sticker was 66, got it for 56 out the door which I was pleased with. I probably could have beat them up for a bit more, but didn't really feel the need to. They were great to work with and that's worth something to me.  I couldn't find one with the features we were looking for within 500 miles of Colorado. A few of the ones advertised were either dealer demos or otherwise had something else going on. Several dealers I called in TX and further west were just offering the GM rebates or wouldn't give me a firm price and/or commit to hold it for me to drive there. 

8 minutes ago, jamin87ss said:

Great deal, did u order it? Havent seen a 6.2 max tow around here at all

had been looking specifically for the 6.2 and max tow pkg without being heavily optioned and found 2 on the same lot a little over an hour away from me in Union Missouri. seemed to be more common in the more "rural areas" couldn't find anything in town that wasn't a Denali or high country. 

Edited by Greyhound6.2

I think I've finally figured out what I want after months of looking. RST crewcab all star edition - MSRP $54200 and they're offering $42700. Missed out on the costco discount since Im not a member. Now debating if I should wait until June incentives or just bite the bullet this weekend. I know this dealer normally discounts more aggressively but guessing they're not in a hurry to sell since inventory is low and people are still buying

I finally found a northsky blue RST with cloth seats, z71, and convenience 2. price dropped 3k since Saturday, it's an hour and a half away, I may take a look.  msrp is $53,490, listed at $42,408. if I can get them to take my supplier price.. I may have a new truck, that is when I get to look at it.

Picked up my 2020 RST last night 

msrp 46,840$

Paid 37,343$ 

used the rebate plus Costco 1000$ rebate and made them throw in free floor boards

i didn’t have much leverage but they also paid me more than others on my trade in .

zero down no payments for 120 days .

best I could do here in SoCal .

C817E81A-76B2-4E90-8FAA-AACBE4CE8E10.jpeg

Picked up a north sky blue Silverado LT All Star edition with the Z71 package two weeks ago.  MSRP was $49055 and paid $37644.  And I got a bed liner thrown in.  They also almost doubled my trade in value compared to every other dealer I went to which brought the price down more than I expected.  Overall I think it was a good value.