What did you pay for your truck?

Today we picked up our Custom CC. MSRP $42,100. Out the door with assist steps and spray in liner thrown in for $33,800.46677a90c6952de90a3f479a9785b730.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

my LT2500HD is on its way to my house.....48.9 sticker I paid 47.5 k OTD.....not super great but whateves, I had to go pretty far to save a few more thousand and I have a trade or delivery costs if I went that route....friggen long beach 10% tax rate, urghh, that stings, lol

I could have got bit better deal on GMC but not the interior pkg I wanted....also like the look of Silverado hair better

Edited by Dunn
  • Like 1

Looking at a 2020 Trail Boss LT. MSRP 58,135. They're selling at 48, 616. Dealer did offer more 1500 more on my trade in than 2 others. Any feedback? Thanks guys. 

That’s not too bad. I would do it. Mine was 52k MSRP and they sold it at 42300 plus TTL. So pretty much the same discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, RadoPhan said:

That’s not too bad. I would do it. Mine was 52k MSRP and they sold it at 42300 plus TTL. So pretty much the same discount.

85% of my trade value was same across the board.....the farther I reached out from my area the higher it seemed to go....took delivery 30 min ago....but they all seemed in the ballpark and when I checked the overall numbers regardless of trade value they were all same pretty much....so how they switch them around and do what they do is what it is

took delivery 30 min ago.....she is a big girl!

• Like 1

85% of my trade value was same across the board.....the farther I reached out from my area the higher it seemed to go....took delivery 30 min ago....but they all seemed in the ballpark and when I checked the overall numbers regardless of trade value they were all same pretty much....so how they switch them around and do what they do is what it is

took delivery 30 min ago.....she is a big girl!

Enjoy it!! That’s what I wanted originally but when I walked the lot and tried to deal with them, it was outrageously expensive. Especially since I wanted some features. So then I looked at the Trail Boss and for the price I got the features I need. It was really just having LED lighting and push start/keyless entry. So I was sold and the payments were $75 cheaper a month than I originally planned.

Just now, RadoPhan said:

Enjoy it!! That’s what I wanted originally but when I walked the lot and tried to deal with them, it was outrageously expensive. Especially since I wanted some features. So then I looked at the Trail Boss and for the price I got the features I need. It was really just having LED lighting and push start/keyless entry. So I was sold and the payments were $75 cheaper a month than I originally planned.

I hear ya man....this has been an exhausting process bro started last august...they wouldn't deal on 2500 and were giving away 1500s...so I figured I can get away with it and most times I can but when I need the big b%^&$ I need her....so I broke down and decidied to just do it.....I did get 1 level up conv pkg on this than my RST, so it will feel sort of newish.....its not as stiff as I thought it would be actually.....just took it around block

8 hours ago, ChevyNE said:

Looking at a 2020 Trail Boss LT. MSRP 58,135. They're selling at 48, 616. Dealer did offer more 1500 more on my trade in than 2 others. Any feedback? Thanks guys. 

You can almost always sell your truck privately for much much more than any stealer will give you. 

I hear ya man....this has been an exhausting process bro started last august...they wouldn't deal on 2500 and were giving away 1500s...so I figured I can get away with it and most times I can but when I need the big b%^&$ I need her....so I broke down and decidied to just do it.....I did get 1 level up conv pkg on this than my RST, so it will feel sort of newish.....its not as stiff as I thought it would be actually.....just took it around block

Yeah I hope I don’t regret it once I start to tow. If it struggles, then I’ll end up trading it in for the HD but I hear it should do fine. The trailer we want supposed to weigh 7800 loaded under 6k dry so it’s well below the maximum weight. Just don’t want it to drag on uphills.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 7:15 AM, GMC-AT said:

Depends on location. But seems at this point most are seeing about 5K off MSRP.

I got more than 5k off on my 2500 HD so on a 1500 should be able to do much much better.....in so cal which is even tougher and where i live is 10.25% tax...still came in under MSRP OTD..should be paying well under that for 1500

but at same time dealers aren't hurting quite as bad as media would lead you to believe.....sure the ones that are closed are and maybe some stragglers here and there but here mostly they are still selling trucks like crazy......and i see them on street every day, new trucks with temp plates everywhere....most of trucks i was looking at are sold now....within a week 10 HD trucks with similar pkg are all gone....some dealers never called me back when they had a for sure sale waiting.....idk how it all works but that's what i have seen here locally

the truck i really wanted was at dealership in "the hood" and they wouldn't budge off MSRP.....amazing that an area with least amount of income and or credit is getting the highest figure for their vehicles....

Edited by Dunn

I haven't personally verified this yet but I was told GM is now offering all rebates and %0 for 84 months for first responders /emergency personnel. One of the guys at work said he called a dealership and verified it with the finance manager. Those of you looking may want to ask about this. It doesn't seem to be widely known, if true. If true, I'm tempted to move into a Duramax AT4....  We will see I guess. 

44 minutes ago, Lunar68 said:

I haven't personally verified this yet but I was told GM is now offering all rebates and %0 for 84 months for first responders /emergency personnel. One of the guys at work said he called a dealership and verified it with the finance manager. Those of you looking may want to ask about this. It doesn't seem to be widely known, if true. If true, I'm tempted to move into a Duramax AT4....  We will see I guess. 

Big if true. Wheeling and dealing at the moment and a healthcare provider. 

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 7:12 PM, 63tdevo said:

Today we picked up our Custom CC. MSRP $42,100. Out the door with assist steps and spray in liner thrown in for $33,800.46677a90c6952de90a3f479a9785b730.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats alot of truck for what you paid. very nicely done and love that color! Congrats 

• Like 1

Big if true. Wheeling and dealing at the moment and a healthcare provider. 

Let us know if that winds up being the case. My wife is a healthcare provider as well and would be a helluva incentive to pull the trigger.