What did you pay for your truck?

1 hour ago, Cboc21 said:

I’m a nurse, you should’ve been able to get supplier pricing on top of all those rebates and negotiating 

I got it for 23% below MSRP so I'm good. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ArkSierra said:

I got it for 23% below MSRP so I'm good. 

which dealership did you go through if you dont mind me asking? Was it Everett? I also live in Arkansas and have been curious on the first responded discount since my wife is a PA

12 minutes ago, alexbrugs said:

which dealership did you go through if you dont mind me asking? Was it Everett? I also live in Arkansas and have been curious on the first responded discount since my wife is a PA

Yep, puchased at Everett. I like about 10 min from dealership.  If you go there, ask for Russell Crouse.  Tell him Jared B. sent you. He will treat you right. 

On 5/18/2020 at 2:07 PM, msaul37 said:

If a vehicle is listed online with its price lowered by a rebate/customer cash, is it reasonable to ask for their invoice price THEN add the rebates/discounts? Also is it also acceptable to ask that a(additional) supplier discount be applied if you're a legitimate supplier discount code holder, and the dealership is advertising 'supplier pricing for all'?

Interested in a Silverado, MSRP is 52,600. In my logic, my legit supplier code gets me $2911 off, GM customer cash gives me $6000, (thanks to internet research)'invoice' gives me $3200 off, and dealer 'price for everyone' is $4500 off. Would opening offer of $36,000 be met with "here's the door, have a nice day" or "let me talk to my manager"?

probably but doesn't hurt to ask....that's almost 16k and haven't seen anyone get that yet.....they will say this or that doesn't apply and they aren't going to want too that's for sure so may be a lil wait period to see if they call you back....bit of cat and mouse game, if you can hold out...

your logic is to get the price down theirs is to raise it.....so contact multiple dealers with low offers and see who bites....

the less you care the better off you are....swipe left and next, same as them with customers......emotions kill car deals for consumers.....contact a ton of them with same one and see who bites.....it may take bit of time and bit of roller coaster ride

I know $16k below an msrp of $52,600 truck is wild, but that's why i'm asking around here first.

But I know for a fact this dealership listed an almost identical truck on their website with almost the same msrp at $14k below sticker. If I could get this truck at $38,200, I would be happy.

That is why I was going to come up with my 'low-ball' of $36,000 to them.. i'd ask their invoice price, then add in the supplier discount, gm cash, and use their own listed dealer discount for that truck. I highly doubt i'll get it that low before TTL and all the dealer fluff profit fees, but I also don't think their listed price of $42,100 is set in stone.

3 minutes ago, TVelar said:

Holy crap. Was it used? Thats insanely low

nope - 7 miles I ordered it Feb 24th and it arrived 12 weeks later, the order was slightly wrong, so I had to beat them up a bit! 

7 minutes ago, my2004sss said:

nope - 7 miles I ordered it Feb 24th and it arrived 12 weeks later, the order was slightly wrong, so I had to beat them up a bit! 

Thats incredible!!! I ended up with an SLT but was looking hard for an AT4. The dealers were not nearly as willing to negotiate. What options did you order and what ended up being wrong?

1 minute ago, TVelar said:

Thats incredible!!! I ended up with an SLT but was looking hard for an AT4. The dealers were not nearly as willing to negotiate. What options did you order and what ended up being wrong?

wrong tailgate, the drivers alert 2 package was forgotten (which was turn signal in the mirrors and some other bullshit), wrong wheels - i wanted the gray wheels that they said they could get even though the website says you can only get with carbon pro package, i didn't want Bridgestone AT tires (they are junk, 35,000 miles max and they'll need replaced)

Plus I add GM discount, which is huge, plus the $6500 current rebate offer

Dealers better start getting more aggressive or they're will be 19's, 20's and very soon 21's all sitting on the lots.  

45 minutes ago, TVelar said:

Holy crap. Was it used? Thats insanely low

You can add a ton of options on an AT4. I had one with a MSRP of over 65k down to 50k but it had the tow mirrors so I didn’t end up doing it. Just getting rid of the 6.2, Tech Package and sunroof would eliminate 6k but it sounds like there’s no multi pro tailgate or convenience II package either. While he did get a good deal it’s not like he got a world beater deal. I bet he got 8-10k off. 

2020 AT4, 6.2, Premium Package, Tech Package, Driver Alert 2, Off road steps, mats, mud guards, composite rear underseat storage in satin steel metallic for....

$54K + TTL. Basically paid invoice less the $6500 factory incentive which ended up being about $11K under MSRP.

Under normal circumstances I would have tried to hammer them for some of the hold back too, but I had 5 trucks sell out from under me and there were maybe 20 trucks with the packages I wanted in a 250 mile radius. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, my2004sss said:

wrong tailgate, the drivers alert 2 package was forgotten (which was turn signal in the mirrors and some other bullshit), wrong wheels - i wanted the gray wheels that they said they could get even though the website says you can only get with carbon pro package, i didn't want Bridgestone AT tires (they are junk, 35,000 miles max and they'll need replaced)

Plus I add GM discount, which is huge, plus the $6500 current rebate offer

Dealers better start getting more aggressive or they're will be 19's, 20's and very soon 21's all sitting on the lots.  

I'm blown away you got them that low. Is that on a 6.2 AT4???