What did you pay for your truck?

5 hours ago, hotrodz37 said:

Let us know if that winds up being the case. My wife is a healthcare provider as well and would be a helluva incentive to pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just spoke with a dealer and unfortunately it is not true. Oh well, it's not gonna affect me that much but I thought that it would be a nice bonus. 

Hi! Looking at purchasing my first truck and almost ready to pull the trigger on a 2019 1500 Custom. Not sure if I'm allowed to share a dealership link here to the specific car, will try to update this with the window sticker when I can, but the MSRP is $39,535. All factored in, I got them down to $30,939 (+ an extra $750 on a trade in, so effectively $30,189) which puts me at $32,880 out the door. I left feeling like I negotiated the hell out of a deal but looking around seems fairly standard. Should I go for it? 

Edited by bombpops

2020 Sierra SLT crew 4wd (X31) purchased 4/25.  MSRP was $56k.  Got it for $43k before trade.  Wife is a Nurse Practitioner.  Only discount we got was a $500 first responder/medical rebate.  But I'll take all I can get. ha   I was pleased with the deal. 

Edited by ArkSierra

If a vehicle is listed online with its price lowered by a rebate/customer cash, is it reasonable to ask for their invoice price THEN add the rebates/discounts? Also is it also acceptable to ask that a(additional) supplier discount be applied if you're a legitimate supplier discount code holder, and the dealership is advertising 'supplier pricing for all'?

Interested in a Silverado, MSRP is 52,600. In my logic, my legit supplier code gets me $2911 off, GM customer cash gives me $6000, (thanks to internet research)'invoice' gives me $3200 off, and dealer 'price for everyone' is $4500 off. Would opening offer of $36,000 be met with "here's the door, have a nice day" or "let me talk to my manager"?

I haven't personally verified this yet but I was told GM is now offering all rebates and %0 for 84 months for first responders /emergency personnel. One of the guys at work said he called a dealership and verified it with the finance manager. Those of you looking may want to ask about this. It doesn't seem to be widely known, if true. If true, I'm tempted to move into a Duramax AT4....  We will see I guess. 

First responder discount has been around for a while. Got it last year when I bought my Tahoe.

https://www.gmfirstresponderdiscount.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/12/2020 at 9:36 AM, Lunar68 said:

I haven't personally verified this yet but I was told GM is now offering all rebates and %0 for 84 months for first responders /emergency personnel. One of the guys at work said he called a dealership and verified it with the finance manager. Those of you looking may want to ask about this. It doesn't seem to be widely known, if true. If true, I'm tempted to move into a Duramax AT4....  We will see I guess. 

I recently bought a 2020 Silverado and it was the rebates or 0%...but you do get supplier pricing now as a healthcare worker at least! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ArkSierra said:

2020 Sierra SLT crew 4wd (X31) purchased 4/25.  MSRP was $56k.  Got it for $43k before trade.  Wife is a Nurse Practitioner.  Only discount we got was a $500 first responder/medical rebate.  But I'll take all I can get. ha   I was pleased with the deal. 

I’m a nurse, you should’ve been able to get supplier pricing on top of all those rebates and negotiating 

• Like 1