Rear diff cover

I have a 2017 GMC Sierra Denali 4wd with the 6.2 liter engine. The rear end code is GU5 with the 3.23 rear end. I just turned 36,000 miles and want to change the diff fluids and the transfer case fluid. I wanted to put an aluminum diff cover with fins on it that's aftermarket but not sure what size my rear diff is? Anyone else run into this or know the size to order?  

Thanks 

I am waiting on the 3rd part of that Banks video. I am going to get a rounded cover with fins like the B&M and G2. Similar to the on e that Banks is developing. I heard that he was under lawsuit by the manufactures of the ones he tested for claiming they didn't work, hence the 3rd and final video not coming out. But that is hearsay. I am having a Whipple put on next month and want every advantage I can to keep stock items safe besides fluid. I am going to order Amsoil fluids for everything. 

The guy makes some good points.  The people who produce these trucks spend millions on research and development for a reason.   To think an aftermarket company has done the same when putting their product out is crazy.   There seems to be no need for the increased volume and you want that ring to have a nice runway for that fluid and not the massive gaps they are doing on the aftermarket.  I would love to see the results and the fact that the companies are stopping him really makes me think twice about buying one.   

Smitty

I agree about the drain plug though.  It's damn disappointing that the factory couldn't spend another $0.10 per truck and put a drain plug in the housing.

My 2000 GMCwitha 10 bolt has a drain plug in the housing.

Edited by Mike GMC