2014 silverado rear suspension

i have a 2014 silverado that when the rear of the truck hit bumps it always jumps the rear of the truck to the left. i have 87k miles on the truck so i figured the rear shocks were done. after reading many post i decided to put bilstein 5100's on the truck i had a lower spacer on the front to lift the truck 1.5 inches. so i set the fronts on the 3rd setting which is 1.26 inches and then installed the rears withe boot down. i drive a section of road that has had some pot holes filled in that make the truck jump to the left after installing the new shocks i drove this section of road again and the rear of the truck will still jump to the left. i checked the ubolts and they are tight. what else could be making the truck do this if i hit a series of bumps it get dangerous any help appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 8:21 AM, silveradosid said:

i have a 2014 silverado that when the rear of the truck hit bumps it always jumps the rear of the truck to the left. i have 87k miles on the truck so i figured the rear shocks were done. after reading many post i decided to put bilstein 5100's on the truck i had a lower spacer on the front to lift the truck 1.5 inches. so i set the fronts on the 3rd setting which is 1.26 inches and then installed the rears withe boot down. i drive a section of road that has had some pot holes filled in that make the truck jump to the left after installing the new shocks i drove this section of road again and the rear of the truck will still jump to the left. i checked the ubolts and they are tight. what else could be making the truck do this if i hit a series of bumps it get dangerous any help appreciated

Yes, slow down. Newtons Law after-all.

Bilsteins are light years better than junk OEM Tenneco Ranchos, but they are not coi-lovers.

Leaf sprung trucks are still leaf sprung trucks.