Power steering leak cannot fix

Please help. My husband and I have been racking our brains. We have replaced the power steering pump, the return and high pressure lines as well as the gaskets. The leak seems to be coming from the area of the lines but since everything is brand new we can't figure it out. It leaks slowly when the 05 Sierra is parked but when driving it leaks faster. Any ideas would be helpful

36 minutes ago, Dalsdorf said:

Please help. My husband and I have been racking our brains. We have replaced the power steering pump, the return and high pressure lines as well as the gaskets. The leak seems to be coming from the area of the lines but since everything is brand new we can't figure it out. It leaks slowly when the 05 Sierra is parked but when driving it leaks faster. Any ideas would be helpful

It is your steering rack and pinion housing, it is made of a very soft metal. Even with new fittings on the lines, they will not seat once the metal is at the state of leaking. Had to replace the rack on my 99, 04, and 2008.

Edited by JimCost2014

More information needed to accurately help. The last eight of the vin would be helpful so we can see what we are talking about. Is it rack and pinion, recirculating ball steering box, hydroboost etc?Extra cooler in front of the radiator? Too many variables with out the vin.