How happy are you with your 2019+ T1?

How happy are you with your 2019+ T1?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Only got 1050 miles on it but so far it has exceeded my expectations. The bar was set very high as I am coming out of two previous F150 Lariats that were exemplary vehicles. So far I have zero complaints. Been driving Ford trucks and GMC Yukons since 2004 and decided to give the GMC truck another try and it was like putting on a comfortable pair of house shoes.

• Like 1

3500 miles and love every minute of it, Had a 2012 Lexus GX460 and a 2017 Audi Q7 and never really fell in love, I haven't loved a vehicle since my 2009 Tahoe, I guess GM just does it for me. 

I've had buyers remorse on plenty of things in the past and this 2019 LTZ has exceeded my expectations.  I've had 5 other GM trucks and before I bought this one I shopped Ford, Dodge and Toyota and I can honestly say for ME, this was perfect!   I'd buy it again..   Now... I only have less than 1000 miles on it but it's amazing so far! 

Although I do love my new 2019 Silverado, I do miss my 2017 Silverado quite a bit. I think I might like the square wheel well's better.

Things I like about my 2019

-Rear A/C

-Heads up Display

-Rearview camera mirror

-3 inches more in rear leg room

-10 speed transmission

Things I miss about my 2017

-Color matched bumpers

-Square wheel well's

-Larger gas tank

-slightly better gas mileage

side comparison.jpg

• Like 2

This is probably the first vehicle I’ve bought without any regret, and it was the most expensive. There is literally nothing I would have done differently.

I took a TON of time researching, shopping, soul-searching and of course saving up money...and couldn’t be happier OVERALL.

Has it had some bugs? Of course. But so did my 2016. Nothing is going to be flawless.

Funny about the square wheel wells. That's the exact "turn off" for me, I would never buy a chevy in the past because of the ridiculous space in the wheel wells. No offence, but it looks "red necky" to me, like a kid with pant legs hiked up half way to his knee.

From every possible angle, the 2019 looks better than the 2018, front included. Night and day difference, It looks more sculpted, less cheap.

• Like 1

Agreed. I don’t want to say anything disparaging about K2s because I did buy one brand new. But today to me they just look so...dated? I don’t know. The T1 definitely has a lot more interesting styling cues. Some like that, some hate it. But at least they didn’t take the safe route again as they have done literally forever.

• Like 1

I really, really love mine so far.  Coming from a 4Runner that I modified extensively for offroading/boonie camping, I can appreciate the comfort features and the smooth power.  I cannot wait to tow my boat and (soon to be) camper - main reason I traded up!  The gas mileage has been a surprising treat as well- I'm getting 18.5 mixed and 22+ on the highway.  I was at 16.5 with the Toyota with the underpowered but adequate 4.0 V6.

I can't wait to start some modifications either!

• Like 1

The new 2019 T1 designs are much more aggressive in the front end aesthetic wise.

They just look like they are out to eat you as you are coming at them. The styling is starting to grow on us as is usual for a new model rollout.

Definitely a look I prefer over the new RAM and slightly updated F150.

• Like 2

I came from a PLatinum F150 and my AT4 is just as nice in all areas. Drives and rides great and has everything I need. I only missed a few things from the Ford and thats the front camera, keypad on the door and retractable step bars. I fixed that problem though and put some AMP steps on a few weeks ago. The only real complaint so far is the electrical issue that pops up when it gets cold. Ill mention that to the dealer when it goes in for the first oil change. It wont be cold any more but at least they will know about it. 

2 hours ago, 88junior said:

I came from a PLatinum F150 and my AT4 is just as nice in all areas. Drives and rides great and has everything I need. I only missed a few things from the Ford and thats the front camera, keypad on the door and retractable step bars. I fixed that problem though and put some AMP steps on a few weeks ago. The only real complaint so far is the electrical issue that pops up when it gets cold. Ill mention that to the dealer when it goes in for the first oil change. It wont be cold any more but at least they will know about it. 

They make a GM keypad entry for the door.  Below is the official part

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2019/Chevrolet/Silverado 1500/keyless-entry-keypad-23473341?categoryId=98031

The new 2019 T1 designs are much more aggressive in the front end aesthetic wise.
They just look like they are out to eat you as you are coming at them. The styling is starting to grow on us as is usual for a new model rollout.
Definitely a look I prefer over the new RAM and slightly updated F150.
I agree, the other two to me we're just plain. The Silverado has a very agressive front end and that's one of the main reason I went with one. It's not for everybody , I get that, but I like it a lot.
Mine had a issue the other day when it was 23 out. It kept saying I had a trailer disconnected, my parking sensors were turned off and my blind spot monitoring was off as well. Has not done it since but it has not been that cold.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, JR09country said:

I agree, the other two to me we're just plain. The Silverado has a very agressive front end and that's one of the main reason I went with one. It's not for everybody , I get that, but I like it a lot. Mine had a issue the other day when it was 23 out. It kept saying I had a trailer disconnected, my parking sensors were turned off and my blind spot monitoring was off as well. Has not done it since but it has not been that cold.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

There is a fix for that issue now. You guys should take yours in and get reprogrammed.

#PIT5648B: Trailer Disconnected Check Connection Message on DIC Without a Trailer Connected (Reprogram the Trailer Lighting Control Module K68) - (Mar 1, 2019) 

• Like 1