New Infotainment update v803.1

got my update today. I noticed that the time display would stop when I shut the truck off and sat in it with the radio on. Then when I turned it back on the time would catch up. After the update the time now is correct even when ignition is off.

FYI,  Just got  Infotainment Update v803.1 today.  No info on what the update does .
UP803.1.thumb.jpg.98ed6acd066c8be28bc404f1992d3d79.jpg
I just picked up my new trail boss today. I did check for updates but it says none available.. I am on version vL206! Sept 2018.

How do I get the update?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

I just picked up my new trail boss today. I did check for updates but it says none available.. I am on version vL206! Sept 2018.

How do I get the update?

The dealer *should* have done all of the updates before you took delivery. Mine told me they were required to by GM. Kinda surprising that they didn’t.

Also surprised it doesn’t let you at least update to 509 if 803 isn’t available yet for your truck. I guess you just have to wait until GM rolls it out to your VIN, or take it in and have it done. There was also a new OnStar update that I just got today.

12 minutes ago, gt tangerine said:

Installed the update before I left work today. Infotainment screen was then acting sluggish, blank screen for at least ten seconds upon start up for the rest of the evening. Hopefully works smoother tomorrow. 

Mine did that too this morning after the OnStar update. Seems to have resolved itself as of tonight.

9 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

Mine did that too this morning after the OnStar update. Seems to have resolved itself as of tonight.

6 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

What is the OnStar update? Is that different from the radio update?

Couldn’t tell you what exactly it did. Everything seems the same. It was “OnStar System Update v6.63” and it prompted to install it when I parked at the store. Done when I came back out.