Aftermarket LED Headlight Fixture?

I have a Silverado Custom and I want to upgrade the whole headlight fixture to the LED headlights. Does anyone know the cost of the OEM LED headlights? Also has anyone heard of aftermarket headlights OEM style that may be coming out? 

There has been some discussion about upgrading to LED fixtures and from what I remember it's basically close to impossible due to wiring, grill, and I think it was also radiator support? Maybe? Like anything else I'm sure if you're good enough it could be done but not worth the cost.

12 minutes ago, mpuleo said:

I have a Silverado Custom and I want to upgrade the whole headlight fixture to the LED headlights. Does anyone know the cost of the OEM LED headlights? Also has anyone heard of aftermarket headlights OEM style that may be coming out? 

At this point imo you would seriously be better off waiting a few months and trading it in for one with led lighting when the no doubt large incentives hit towards the end of this year. Two 19 headlight assemblies which you would more than likely need along with the wiring harness will cost thousands imo. This is why you shouldn't settle for something when making a purchase this large, you probably only saved a couple bucks per month not getting a truck equipped with the better lighting.

• 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

I know this is an old thread, but you can buy OEM style, replacement LED bulbs.

Not old, OP wanted to change the whole headlight assembly to the GM LED headlights, not just change the bulbs in his current housings.

3 minutes ago, Itsjustme said:

I would say that's easily $600-$700 unless he can find them from a junkyard. If not, replacement LED bulbs are gonna be the way to go.

I use to have them on an older vehicle and they work just as well. 

Agree ?