2016 Chevy Silverado LTZ exhaust tip solutions

I want to install a black exhaust tip similar to this but am having trouble finding one that fits the OEM pipe. I plan to clean and paint the existing pipe black so you dont see a black tip and ugly silver'ish pipe when behind, I think it looks tacky. I am not opposed to a weld on tip. Here is an image of the style...any ideas where to get a tip that fits?

Screenshot_20190331-090519_Chrome.jpg

Look up Gibson 500643 on Amazon this is the one I had on my 015 before I did custom with a dump. It’s a chrome one but this gives you the inlet size you need 2.75 and it is a 12” but look at the customer images there is a pic of it on a 016 and you’ll see it ain’t to long. The Gibson held up well on my truck only problem was I live on gravel so it took a lot of rock hits.

You’ll just have to find a similar one in black. There is a Gibson 500643-B listed on Amazon as well the B is for black unfortunately there is no reviews on it though.

I was in the same boat not to long ago.  I originally purchased this guy which should meet your requirements. Black, Stock inlet size, 3.5" out.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00GMNL36E/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thats as far as it would push on, it stuck out to much for me so I cut a little off the factory pipe.

yjAS0PX.jpg

CUT

paMbqtG.jpg

psKZ3kG.jpg

I didn't quite think it was big enough so I then ordered this guy.  Again fits the stock pipe but is 3.5" but flares to 4" outlet.  Its black chrome.  Seems to of jumped way in price compared to what I payed.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B075V49BSX/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2o5aWI2.jpg

Kg8sElP.jpg

vsSFFhx.jpg

I also hated the contrast of the stock pipe with the tip so I purchased some jet black exhaust wrap to cover it up.

49cCkwj.jpg