2019 TRAIL BOSS PROBLEMS

next time you bring it in...drive it thru the show room floor....tell them you dont know what the problem was and it appears to be intermitten....I HATE when the demeanor of the dealership changes after you take delivery. I havent been back to the dealer i bought my truck from for that very reason. as i said previously these are issues to the over all perfomance and function of the vehicle, not small glitches. 

• Like 1

I didn’t get it back yet. They don’t know what to do. I’ll hear from them Monday because I told the service manager I want to be notified about everything and he will reach out to me on Monday he says. We’ll see 

2 hours ago, Jstone said:

I didn’t get it back yet. They don’t know what to do. I’ll hear from them Monday because I told the service manager I want to be notified about everything and he will reach out to me on Monday he says. We’ll see 

Bummer that sucks that your truck is having issues already.  I'm interested in how this is going to play out.  

• 4 weeks later...

Cylinder one was miss firing. So every cylinder has a solenoid. The solenoid went bad and the more they played with it they collapsed a lifter. I got it back and so far so good. I took a 4 hour ride with a car trailer to pick up a new toy and truck operated perfectly. Also handled the car and trailer like a champ

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have had a number of issues with my 2019 Trail Boss also. The back of my truck is significantly squeaking like the shocks or leaf springs are bad, also hearing a ton of interior noises like rattles, etc. It was a fantastic smooth ride until I put about 5k miles on it. I am headed to the dealership with mine in the next few days.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 7:42 PM, BLUE TRAIL BOSS said:

just want to know if any one else is having problems with there 2019 silverado trail boss...at 50 miles i had all kinds of engine lights on and rough idle, bring it to the dealer the said spark plug wire was not inserted all the way. ok get the truck back and at 106 miles same thing and also hear noises from the rear of truck so back to the dealer I i go . i tell them to keep the truck and drive it for a week  to make sure there are no more issues .so week goes by they give me the truck back said they didn't find anything wrong with it . so i say ok take the truck back all was good till this morning at 640 miles service  esc and parking brake light came on truck ran rough . so i turn it off wait 5 min start it up and all is fine..i guess ill be bring it back to dealer but  don't think they will find anything so frustrated only have it a month and its going back to the dealer for a 3rd time....also parking brake engages it self every now and then...     

0407190909a.jpg

0407190909.jpg

0311191847.jpg

Bummer, but it sure is a nice looking truck!!