Add Rear Leaf, but Front Suspension?

I am looking at a 2-3.5in lift for my 2016 Silverado LT 1500, but I tow 3000-4000lbs daily for my job. To prevent the rear end from sagging, I want to add an additional leaf or a helwig helper. Basic vehicle dynamics tells us that stiffening the rear suspension and doing nothing to the front will create oversteering issues at higher speeds. What does everyone do to the front suspension to create proportionate front/rear stiffness when adding a rear leaf?

Not much you can do unless you get a stiffer shock.  Why anybody would want to go stiffer is beyond me.  Then again Im not running at higher speeds.  I have a 7" lift and a Super Spring in the rear and I don't find steering an issue at all.  Im trying to find a softer shock for the rear soften things up.  With no weight in the bed it sucks

I have helwig helpers on rear. I put timbrens on front for plow weight. But that only works with stock suspension, it won't fit if you lift it. That would change the angle of your control arms.

I don't think adding a leaf in the back absolutely requires any mods to the front.

1 hour ago, mmbingo said:

I am looking at a 2-3.5in lift for my 2016 Silverado LT 1500, but I tow 3000-4000lbs daily for my job. To prevent the rear end from sagging, I want to add an additional leaf or a helwig helper. Basic vehicle dynamics tells us that stiffening the rear suspension and doing nothing to the front will create oversteering issues at higher speeds. What does everyone do to the front suspension to create proportionate front/rear stiffness when adding a rear leaf?

Go to a reputable spring shop.  They can add a leaf and set the rear to the height you want.  My plan is to add 1.5" level to the front and 1.5"  height to the rear with a leaf added.