Fish bite & Tachometer needle bounce

Hi all, 

I am new to this forum and decided I would post about my issue since I can’t seem to find anyone with the same issue on a 6speed 2018, only 2017s and below... I have an extremely annoying fish bite/stutter when cruising up light inclines on the highway and while the stutter is happening, my RPMs are bouncing ever so slightly (probably about 50-100). It’s minimal bouncing but it almost replicates what would be a misfire or a transmission issue. Truck has 22000 kms on it. I have been dying to get a Diablew tune but I really want to see if I can get this issue fixed beforehand. I brought it to the dealer twice and they checked the TCM for updates and nothing. They checked for TSBs and nothing. They took it for test drives and “could not duplicate the issue”. I’m getting sick of my dealerships lacking desire to fix my issue. 

Has anyone had this issue and got it resolved? Would love to hear any feedback. Thanks. 

Edited by Lamekurt

Have the torque converter and tranny flushed. Is a common issue, it should run smoother in 7th or 5th till you can get it done. The dealer should know about it since there was a bulletin for it a few years back