Add HUD to SLT

Yeah hopefully it doesn’t, i was going to wait to Order parts but got a good deal on a used HUD so I ordered it. I’ll wait on ordering rest of parts until you are able to investigate.

I know when I replaced my cluster there appeared to be lots of room but I really didn’t know what I was looking for without hud or hud bracket on hand.

thank you again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gents, I just got my Sierra Denali 2020. It comes with a collision damage alert and HUD windshield however no HUD fitted into it. Is there a way to install a HUD in conjunction with the Collision Damage in the same place? what would be the best approach? Thanks for any comments and help. It is just that I love HUD and the dealer in my country doesn't import the models with HUD built in.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:11 AM, FiatDale said:

Yeah it’s massive. Which makes me wonder if the new tie bar will be necessary. I’m still waiting on a bracket and the defroster trim before I do mine. Should be here next week

Have you torn into that dash yet? Crossing my fingers there’s some room for the HUD!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 5:49 PM, FiatDale said:

Hey it’s possible it needs more depth. I’m not sure yet, I haven’t torn the whole thing apart until I get the rest of my parts that are on order. My other fear is the ductwork will be different. We will see shortly.

Have you had a chance to tackle install?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...