Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

The dealership called me today after they installed the so called FIX and it didn't work. The jingle is still present. He said he was going to call the engineer, I suggested they put a front axle made by GM, they seem to not have a problem.  My have to end up hiring a lemon lawyer

I’ve been dealing with gm customer care because of a case I have open. They said they want to try one last time with all the issues I’m having. I explained to them that this was supposed to be the fix and I still have several other problems that do not have a fix yet after fixes were attempted and told to cease. Of course they want to try anyway. I said no problem, you are only going to help my buyback case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On August 21, 2019 at 8:27 PM, Tom Cox said:

Taking my truck in on Friday so service can go with me for drive so they can hear the.noise. What I'm reading here isn't encouraging. The jingle noise can really get on your nerves.

Test drive with tech was successful as he heard and recorded the noise. Dealer is opening a case with GM. Really like the truck but it has to work properly. We'll see how it goes.

So far my truck has been in the shop for 4 days now for the PIP5653B fix. They called the first day and said they didn't have the right tool to do the job, then they didn't have all the parts, and then they had to order new seals for the transmission that had to be replaced. This is really crazy. My old truck was a 2015 GMC Sierra that had 88k on it and it totally died. Fought with GM for a while over that truck and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse on this 2019 Silverado. I am really regretting purchasing another GM product. 

19 minutes ago, RAYS B4U said:

I just picked up my High Country from having bulletin PIP5653B Jingle Jingle "fix" completed. Now it's a wait and see if it returns.

Can you post a copy of the work done? Curious to see what was done exactly.

Anyone have a copy of the actual TSB?

It’s unfortunate that all new companies suck. I just came from a 2018 ford because that truck was terrible so they bought it back. Trying my luck with the Chevy and nothing but problems. Scary to say less problems than the ford but still. I had the exact some problemwith my dealership btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Sin City Trail Boss said:

Can you post a copy of the work done? Curious to see what was done exactly.

Anyone have a copy of the actual TSB?

Jingle Invoice.jpg

Maybe I'll wait before I take mine in. I don't want them to apply a "fix" that doesn't do anything.

Hopefully soon they'll figure it out.

I went under my truck and grab the front shaft and tried moving it like the video posted here, but mine is super quiet. I wasn't able to replicate it by hand.

The clicking noise on mine goes away while on 4wd so I am assuming it's connected to this same problem here even though mine isn't the jingle.

2 hours ago, Sin City Trail Boss said:

Maybe I'll wait before I take mine in. I don't want them to apply a "fix" that doesn't do anything.

Hopefully soon they'll figure it out.

I went under my truck and grab the front shaft and tried moving it like the video posted here, but mine is super quiet. I wasn't able to replicate it by hand.

The clicking noise on mine goes away while on 4wd so I am assuming it's connected to this same problem here even though mine isn't the jingle.

If it moves in and out it’s making the noise.