Speculation on what happened...

Snowcamo

Do you think it is the frame or just the box?the wheels in the rear should be screwed up.in the rear shackle brackets moved.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The way it looks I figured fram was bent. Ive seen it sway a pinch to the side a couple times ,but that coulda just been cell phone usuage.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

It would have to be hit really hard to accomplish that.. but bumper looks almost fine and isn't under the truck. The tailgate isn't that bad. I would estimate the impact at 20 mph by looking at the damage.

There is no way the frame could get bent.

No damage on the right side, I presume? I think there would be...

And thats why i posted here for you all to see. Its weird as crap how the bumper looks fine but the bed is tilled up like a dump truck.

Anyone ever see that youtube vid. 4x4 vs tree where that truck frame snaps in the middle? Exactly what this truck looks like..smh

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Only time I have seen this was a lowered air banged truck that was rear ended and the c notch the cut in the frame was a bolt in not weld in. Wow did it fold that frame up. Insurance wanted to total it out. Guy was heart broken.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk