I just got my first GMC truck. It's this beautiful 1981 K2500 Sierra Grande. We bought it and picked it up for the buyer. I carefully drove it up on the trailer but my spotter didn't notice my aluminum transfer case didn't clear the trailer by about a half inch. Soon I heard a thud and my heart sunk. I backed up to discover a puddle of transmission fluid. We used a come along and got it loaded and the hole covered. Got it unloaded and pushed halfway into my driveway. I cleaned it up pretty good with brake wash and it looks like only the housing is damaged. The trucks heavy. I need to push it another 50 yards to it's new resting place all semi steep uphill. Can I drive it that 50 yards? What would happen? Please elaborate! Thanks!

Get it to hold fluid or tow it. It’s your call. Are your sure it’s the transfer case? Is it weldable while still in the truck?  I mean it’s only 150 feet but I’d try to jb weld the hole while you move it with fluid. 

Yeah, short distance, it'll be fine (as in, it won't be damaged due to loss of fluid).

However, depending on how the case is damaged, putting power through it could result in the case breaking in half, so more internal parts break or are damaged and it will no longer move on it's own.