A Combination of 3 Features Available In A Buick, but Not Rolls Royce, BMW, or Lexus

Gorehamj

BMW, Lexus, Rolls-Royce - take it from a former Benz and Audi owner - all luxury marques are overrated.

Whatever new stuff luxury cars come up with, you'll see it in Hyundai and Kia a few years later! So much for spending $30k more.

Ok you got me there.  Probably still a grandpa car but a cool grandpa car lol.  I'll admit they are hella cool but they were all made before I was even born... lol

Everyone believes the 70 Chevelle was the fastest and had the most TQ in GM family, wrong. The Buick Skylark GSX was. Go grandpa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 7/19/2019 at 3:20 PM, KARNUT said:

Everyone believes the 70 Chevelle was the fastest and had the most TQ in GM family, wrong. The Buick Skylark GSX was. Go grandpa!

Yep, 1970 Buick GS 455 Stage I made 360 horsepower @ 4,600 rpms and 510 foot pounds of torque @ 2,800 rpms.  Stump pulling torque!  

Yep, 1970 Buick GS 455 Stage I made 360 horsepower @ 4,600 rpms and 510 foot pounds of torque @ 2,800 rpms.  Stump pulling torque!  

And there was a stage 2, with more.

1 hour ago, KARNUT said:

Dealer installed.

That's right, they showed up with the parts in the trunk, and then the dealer installed them, or not.  I seem to remember a GS with the parts still in the trunk in an article in the GS X-tra in the 1990s from the GS Club of America, used to be a member.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 9:58 AM, Gorehamj said:

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
7-10-2019

The 2020 Enclave Premium and Avenir trims from Buick will up the ante this coming year. Buick is offering massage front seats in these trims. Massage seats have long been one of the benchmarks we at GM-Trucks.com look for in a vehicle that claim to be luxury vehicles. Two others are a heated steering wheel and Android Auto. 

“Buyers are choosing the Buick Enclave because it is everything they want in a premium crossover with its distinct styling, quality and driving dynamics,” said Phil Brook, vice president of Buick and GMC marketing. “For the 2020 model year, we’re upping the comfort with available massaging seats, bringing in a new and different look for customers with Sport Touring and enhancing our in-vehicle technology to provide more of what these customers want.”

The combination of Android Auto, massage front seats, and a heated steering wheel are not available on any current Lexus, Rolls Royce, or BMW vehicle sold in America.  Maybe someday they will earn our luxury designation...

massage front seats,

Welcome to 1995 ,  my dads Ford Taurus had them  '95  it had a CD player too.... 

Edited by bg1988