LT Trail Boss Infotainment Screen Unresponsive

Just picked up brand new 2019 LT Trail Boss yesterday, and the infotainment screen is completely unresponsive! Nothing happens at all when you touch the screen. Everything shows up and is visible, but you have to use the physical buttons below the screen to get anything to work.  They told me to bring it in first thing Monday morning to try and fix. Has this happened to anyone else?

I came from a 2019 Ram because I was tired of dealing with all the problems, haha. I seem to have the worst luck! Hopefully a software update fixes the issue.

Well, they couldn't get it to work! So one day after ownership, my new Silverado that I bought on Saturday afternoon to try and get away from all the problems my Ram had, is back in service to have a new infotainment system installed. They said it would be a couple of days. 

Hopefully this is the only issue! Everything else (motor, trans, etc) seems to be great!

• 3 months later...
On 7/14/2019 at 8:39 AM, Mjharden said:

Just picked up brand new 2019 LT Trail Boss yesterday, and the infotainment screen is completely unresponsive! Nothing happens at all when you touch the screen. Everything shows up and is visible, but you have to use the physical buttons below the screen to get anything to work.  They told me to bring it in first thing Monday morning to try and fix. Has this happened to anyone else?

I came from a 2019 Ram because I was tired of dealing with all the problems, haha. I seem to have the worst luck! Hopefully a software update fixes the issue.

Did they fix it? Mine is in for the same thing right now. 

• 3 months later...

Mines been broken since July as well, issues from day 1 but thought it was me not doing something correctly, infotainment has been replaced twice, screen once, cable that connects them once. Its been sitting at dealer for 3 weeks this time, finally engineer from GM shows up, tested it and sent the results to china (yes this is what dealership told me). They are waiting to hear back from them as to what needs replaced, fixed, whatever. I'm over this nonsense. 

• 10 months later...

My 2019 sierra has been going black at start up randomly since new , also sound ramps up now and then.It is very distracting to the point of being dangerous.I have had the radio replaced and software updated ,still the same problem.Has anyone solved this problem? Has anyone replaced their radio with aftermarket?

1 hour ago, peterg said:

My 2019 sierra has been going black at start up randomly since new , also sound ramps up now and then.It is very distracting to the point of being dangerous.I have had the radio replaced and software updated ,still the same problem.Has anyone solved this problem? Has anyone replaced their radio with aftermarket?

Take it back so they can try again.

They don't all do this, so clearly there is something in need of repair.