Mod for handgun?

Idk just wondering if anybody has done a mod for there pistol in their truck, I haven’t but been thinking about it. Need to find a spot I can get to it quickly without taking my seatbelt off. HMU if u have a solution or something thanks

IF THIS IS NOT ALLOWED PLEASE ERASE THANKS

869A8F97-5F7B-4F7D-B882-D2AEEF7E57F9.jpeg

Edited by Frankielozano214

oh no tattoo arms and guns. sweet baby Jesus where is the Government to protect us now?

But really I took mine and set in in center console in front of cup holders. I have had my shotgun just in passenger seat and also the SBR full auto AR also. issue is I freak out when those are in the truck and I walk into a store. And it isn't much better to get out of truck and in open parking lot switch it to back seat. I have the rear seat mod and when traveling I put the rifle back there.  Issue is police told me anywhere but on me or in my door they can charge the passenger this the firearm(if they don't have permit). 

I open carried a glock then a 1911 gold cup stainless for years so in and out of holster is easy. 

Family member has a in side pant holster and carries in back. watching him sit down and get in and out of truck is funny. he said hip bothers him and gut is too big. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

oh no tattoo arms and guns. sweet baby Jesus where is the Government to protect us now?

But really I took mine and set in in center console in front of cup holders. I have had my shotgun just in passenger seat and also the SBR full auto AR also. issue is I freak out when those are in the truck and I walk into a store. And it isn't much better to get out of truck and in open parking lot switch it to back seat. I have the rear seat mod and when traveling I put the rifle back there.  Issue is police told me anywhere but on me or in my door they can charge the passenger this the firearm(if they don't have permit). 

I open carried a glock then a 1911 gold cup stainless for years so in and out of holster is easy. 

Family member has a in side pant holster and carries in back. watching him sit down and get in and out of truck is funny. he said hip bothers him and gut is too big. 

Lmmfao yeah u probably wouldn’t think I got my license to carry, but I do! ? I gotta few pistols including ar15(300blackout) but my favorite is my Grand Power Xcalibur 

One nice thing about Colorado, it is legal to have a concealed weapon in your vehicle for self defense (except Denver, they don't have to follow the state Constitution). Why else would I have one?

The Taurus Judge became know as the anti-carjacking weapon for women around here. Nice little .410 and your aim doesn't have to be that good. And I'm not implying women can't shoot, but when people get excited, **it happens. I'm still surprised they don't consider it a sawed off shotgun.

38 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

73b3c5bce90ca02fcb05de8734a61add.jpgHere is a Lock’er Down Pic :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like this so I know my guns are secure when I go places that don’t allow firearms, I hate taking chances leaving them in my vehicle luckily I don’t go to many places that are anti gun