6.6 Gas MPG

granted the computer on truck is a joke at calculation and not even close to being accurate.....ill have to fill up next time and physically do calculations but it says i am getting around 16-18 hwy but like 11-12 around town.....thought it would be better but it sure seems like i fill up quite a bit and with 36 gal tank its not too bad now but will be eventually.....and i drive with a light foot most of the time....i thought i would be averaging around 15-16 but more like 12 -13.....still under 2k miles on vehicle so maybe it will loosen up 

i ran one tank of 91 and computer said i got best mileage thru that tank but i don't trust the computer as its great one day and horrible the next....same stretch of road at same speeds.....so one time isn't enough to convince me and i would have to do actual physical calculations......my 2019 RST was same to be fair, computer was all over the map depending on day

it did seem to run a bit smoother on 91 as well but ive always ran 87 and only ran 1 tank of premium so its sure not enough to convince me.....ill try it a few more times with real calcs….am sure its same and only physcological at best

I just paid 1.45 for diesel and gas was 1.89 I feel like I was stealing ... Mora mn is having some sorta diesel war and I am enjoying it filling my truck up for less than $50 you can't go wrong with a diesel and I got 24.2 mpg on a 50 span going 65 unloaded whooot whhhot but 11 hauling the 9k toy hauler.  My calculated mpg has been 20.2 unloaded for 2 tanks combined driving.  My regens are at 820 miles so I passed on the update, my shortest Regen was 500 miles with idling and winter fuel