2020 Trail Boss 6.2?

Duck42

I have been visiting with my local dealership and the chat through Chevy website and they both say that there will be no 2020 Trail Boss with the 6.2 option for the engine.  It is still listed on the website and the chat states they are working to correct the mistake.  Has anybody else seen or heard this?  I have waited a year for the 3.0 Duramax and decided to change over after the May announcement of the 6.2 in the Trail Boss and now neither one is available, any info would be appreciated.

21 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

If that July 2020 story is true, you’re better off waiting another month or two to catch the 2021 refresh.

Good advice.  It sure is odd the way they are releasing these trucks.  So many other manufacturers allow much more liberty when picking out vehicles.  Just build and price a Crapstang sometime.

I was at the Chevy dealer last night , I've been bugging them for a month and a half about the 2020 trail boss with the 6.2 . We called the contact on the Chevy website and they would not give me a release date for the truck but they did say they will be coming out on the 2020s. Just when is the question. 

?

Very frustrating for them to hold off after a May announcement with pictures or them,  you can see the 6.2 emblem on the hood in the pictures.   A year and half waiting for them to follow through (Still no Duramax) and now turning into over 2 years waiting.  Wish that I liked the look of the AT4 better, but I do not like the look or the brown on the interior.    

• 2 weeks later...