Ugly Interior Knobs

22 hours ago, Taz56 said:

For a tool like you I will come back. You obviously wanted me to as you quoted me on here knowing I would get a notification. So here is your reply.

Yes I am on a public forum. But most people (like myself) come to places like these for advice, idea's, bounce thoughts around, find a good deal on parts, figure out how to DIY and to maybe find something they never thought to ask. Then there are trolls and idiots that either are having a slow day or maybe they have shitty lives and they have nothing better to do that turn the post or comment 180 degrees for their own enjoyment.  For example me saying that for what I paid I expect more than something that looks so cheap and it got turned into comments about affording the truck LOL. 

Anyways. How did you say it "Grow some skin" LOL... are you 10?

Take care and all the best. I really do hope you enjoy your truck they are a great truck (with some cheaply made parts inside).

:)

Thanks, doing my best to enjoy the truck.

BTW, you are nothing like those Canadian guys on Letterkenny.

They seem like good sports. 

• 9 months later...

I completely agree that the knobs look very cheap. In fact when my son came home from college and saw my truck for the first time he said "love your truck, but hate those cheap looking knobs". Which proves they're not just cheap looking but also so out of sync with the rest of the interior they're noticed within the first few minutes of seeing the truck for the first time.

And, yes I noticed them the day I bought the truck, but thought to myself I'll just replace them or install overlays as soon as some come available. That's still my plan, just wish someone would hurry up and make replacements/overlays.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:38 AM, Taz56 said:

I find it to be a funny that some of you people assume that because we mentioned the cost of the truck that we can't afford it and cry wolf after. LOL 

I paid cash for my truck I don't need a loan if you need one that's great for you. Wish you were in a better financial situation.

Not all comments are about being able to afford it, the comment is based on when you spend that much money you expect a little better quality. Especially when other production lines of the same manufacturer do offer it.

I wouldn't say financing right away means someone does not have money, its simply another tool.  0% finance for someone who is going to keep the truck a while is not a bad deal by any means and using it does not mean you do not have the means to pay for a truck.  I finance my vehicles and I am by no means financially unstable and could pay them off if I really wanted to.  I know I'm not the only one.

Now not having $250 to pay for knobs for your truck (if that's what your wanting to mod) because your that financially strapped is another situation all together

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2021 at 2:50 PM, IdahoElevation said:

Just released covers via American Brothers Design

5AE499AA-BA62-44AC-BB93-58E5980611D6.jpeg

If this is your truck could you give a description on the quality and look of this product? What color did you choose? I went to their website and, while it lists the colors available, it doesn't show the color options. $147.oo is the cost for the kit and they're made of billet aluminum per the website.

DC

• 1 year later...

I know this is old thread, but it came up on my search multiple times and is still a problem on '21/22 modelsso wanted to show another solution now:

https://www.facebook.com/Magnoliaadvanced/

I have no affiliation and am waiting on more stock to come in for my own use, but seems to be a good solution for rubber type feel instead of metal and half the cost.

Edited by Brent D