2020 Silverado rear blocks

On 12/20/2019 at 10:31 PM, arvid.garey said:

I believe they already have a 1.25 block stock, so this 2.25 block from readylift.com will give you the 1" you are looking for.

2.25" REAR BLOCK KIT - GM SILVERADO & SIERRA 6-LUG 1999-2020

$149.95
SKU 
66-3002

My truck is a 2020 rst 6.2L 4wd.  Has no block from the factory 

8CD040F1-A7B1-4ED7-884C-037B7E246407.jpeg

None of these trucks have blocks, its totally different from the previous style. The only ones that do are the gm lift trucks like the trailboss or at3.  I have a 1 inch block and u bolt kit from motofab in the classifieds, still new in the box.   I called to order it, they didnt have the 19-20 on the site yet.

I didnt use it since I put on a 3 inch icon instead.

Edited by Flatblack83

9 hours ago, Rfg14silverado said:

My truck is a 2020 rst 6.2L 4wd.  Has no block from the factory 

8CD040F1-A7B1-4ED7-884C-037B7E246407.jpeg

This is quite interesting.  My 2019 didn't have factory blocks either but it has little 1/4" thick tapered shims.  Yours doesn't have them.  ReadyLift told me to remove them and I was hesitant to do so because everyone else with same lift has them still installed.   

IMG_20191208_143625~4.jpg

Edited by lapoolboy

Suspensionmaxx is the only I have found to have a 1.5 block with a shock extender.  I decided just to go with the ready lift  2” front,  still have 1/2 rake.  There were/are no other blocks that I’ve found for the Denali with Arc. Would like a 1 inch at some point.

44 minutes ago, jbshoo said:

Suspensionmaxx is the only I have found to have a 1.5 block with a shock extender.  I decided just to go with the ready lift  2” front,  still have 1/2 rake.  There were/are no other blocks that I’ve found for the Denali with Arc. Would like a 1 inch at some point.

What are you doing for wheels and tires? I was thinking of getting the 3" Fabtech or 3-1/2" RC but both of those say aftermarket wheels only and I am not ready to pull the trigger on any wheels just yet. I also do not want my wheels/tires sticking out like roller skates.

10 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

This is quite interesting.  My 2019 didn't have factory blocks either but it has little 1/4" thick tapered shims.  Yours doesn't have them.  ReadyLift told me to remove them and I was hesitant to do so because everyone else with same lift has them still installed.   

That’s weird. I was starting to think they forgot to add a block in mine.   My truck is only 1.25” lower in the front than the rear 

so a 2.25” in front and 1 block  would be a nice lift/level

203B49F2-05D0-4B56-840B-6B9450786C5E.jpeg

I put a 1.5 block in the rear when I did my 3 inch. It's not tapered so I left the shim in. No vibrations and so far so good.

Both the 3 inch and 3.5 come with upper control arms. With stock wheels they rub the tire. When I put my icon  coilovers on I used rough country upper arms, the tire clearance with stock wheels was about 3/16. Not enough for me. I put on 1/4 spacers up front and it's good to go. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/23/2019 at 8:42 AM, lapoolboy said:

Interesting my 2020 doesn’t have the leaf spring block nor does it have this 1/4” shim either and I have a low speed vibration between 28-10 mph. I am thinking this forward 1/4” shim would fix my pow speed vibration

• 2 months later...
On 12/23/2019 at 7:52 PM, Flatblack83 said:

I put a 1.5 block in the rear when I did my 3 inch. It's not tapered so I left the shim in. No vibrations and so far so good.

Both the 3 inch and 3.5 come with upper control arms. With stock wheels they rub the tire. When I put my icon  coilovers on I used rough country upper arms, the tire clearance with stock wheels was about 3/16. Not enough for me. I put on 1/4 spacers up front and it's good to go. 

Where did you get your 1.5" block?