Problem with My Link NO GPS

Hi All, 

I have some trouble with my MyLink navigation. It says NO GPS. I have updated the system a year ago and was working fine about a month ago. Is anyone else having issues with theirs? Frustrating when I need the GPS.

Thanks In Advance!!

Hi All, 
I have some trouble with my MyLink navigation. It says NO GPS. I have updated the system a year ago and was working fine about a month ago. Is anyone else having issues with theirs? Frustrating when I need the GPS.
Thanks In Advance!!

You probably need to replace the GPS receptor antenna. The design of it may cause the water to leak in and cause damage to the IC board.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, that seems to help I have GPS now.  I don't subscribe to On Star so I guess I wouldn't still have the green light on. If so the light is off. Radio seems to come in a little better too. I don't have satellite radio but no biggie.

Yes, the green light on your mirror will be off, as well as the Onstar buttons in the infotainment system will be greyed out.  I contacted Onstar to confirm which they did, telling me the system was inactive because there was no subscription.  I used the Onstar buttons on my mirror to call Onstar so I know it works.

Edited by BlaineBug