Here you go

People hate on this look but go ahead and peek those flat cv shafts. The overall appearance may not be your thing but that’s The owners call. That’s a nice lift that probably rides better and treats your truck better than so many of these folks pissed at their leveling kits [emoji482]

Worst thing I’ve ever done to any of my trucks was do a leveling kit, best thing I’ve ever done to my truck was do the CST Lift.

Sent from Above

2 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Worst thing I’ve ever done to any of my trucks was do a leveling kit, best thing I’ve ever done to my truck was do the CST Lift.

Sent from Above

It depends. I don't see a problem with a level kit if the sole use is putting slightly larger tires and getting rid of the rake (pure aesthetic). Never had an issue with leveled trucks I understand it might lower the life span of your ball joints and CVs and such but not by a big enough margin. Not in my experience at least.

Thanks!

It depends. I don't see a problem with a level kit if the sole use is putting slightly larger tires and getting rid of the rake (pure aesthetic). Never had an issue with leveled trucks I understand it might lower the life span of your ball joints and CVs and such but not by a big enough margin. Not in my experience at least.

Thanks!

The ride quality suffers along with your suspension. The worst was the ride quality but I resolved it all with a lift, absolutely LOVE my truck now and will NEVER do another level, as a matter of fact, I preach to everyone not to do it. To each their own.....

Sent from Above

• Like 1

Never understood why people like the roller skate look, or why you’d put rubberband wheels on a 4WD but to each their own,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ve lost me, what’s the roller skate look and rubber band wheels???

Sent from Above

Sent from Above

Roller skates- when the wheels stick out past fenders, either because of spacers, or horrible offsets

Rubber bands - thin amounts of rubber on a big rim 24-26-28-30, tires that provide no cushion

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Sent from Above

Wheels sticking out the sides and low aspect tires is the picture in my mind.  I think they look good for show but would spend my dollar on more practical mods.

• Like 1

Roller skates- when the wheels stick out past fenders, either because of spacers, or horrible offsets

Rubber bands - thin amounts of rubber on a big rim 24-26-28-30, tires that provide no cushion

I’d have to agree with you “BUT” to each their own. You see, one of the greatest gifts in life is individuality, I also have the utmost respect for a well tricked out truck, the passion and funds that go into a really tricked out truck is outstanding. As far as just a lifted truck with clown wheels and tires with nothing more than bad offsets and oversized wheels wrapped by cheap skinny’s, sure, I agree!

Sent from Above
  • Like 2

All that rim and some tiny sidewalks. Like I said this is a clown look. And stop trying to make this a level guys are jealous of lift guys. This is not about that. A lift is best way to go but with meats on sidewalk and not sticking out 5 inches like crusty the clown. 

• Like 3

To hate or not to hate. Thats not even a question lol

That truck is sick AF Manley and just a beast of a truck. Sure its a Bro truck but hell man dudes got good tastes and money apparently lol. [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I never understood the big rims. Just ruins the ride quality. The best part of lifting is you can fit fatter tires and do some serious off-roading. The truck in the first picture looks like it would get stuck on wet grass.
Naw he'd go muddin and break an axle lol.smh

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mandalorian said:

I never understood the big rims. Just ruins the ride quality. The best part of lifting is you can fit fatter tires and do some serious off-roading. The truck in the first picture looks like it would get stuck on wet grass.

That truck will never see anything but pavement. It's a princess.

• Like 1

My first reaction was :crackup:and what a good for nothing truck, very weak looking and no where near tough. I just don't understand why people put big rims and maybe 3" of tire sidewall on trucks, ghetto bling bling holmes. Its like someone with a 69 Chevelle pulling the 396 out and putting in a 4 cylinder. The only thing that truck has going for it is the rims are not black.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Silverado4x4 said:

My first reaction was :crackup:and what a good for nothing truck, very weak looking and no where near tough. I just don't understand why people put big rims and maybe 3" of tire sidewall on trucks, ghetto bling bling holmes. Its like someone with a 69 Chevelle pulling the 396 out and putting in a 4 cylinder. The only thing that truck has going for it is the rims are not black.

527D3536-F4D5-4520-955D-1DCF81719C7F.jpeg

86F408A9-F394-43E4-897B-E0DE82C41F78.jpeg

C2E94A5F-BD35-416D-96E0-EDB45600DD4D.jpeg

• Like 1