Here you go

To each their own, totally respect the work, time , and money in the first couple of trucks, me personally, I like my tires inside the wheel wells. Little level kit and 35's, I think if I'm spending the coin on 9" of lift, I'm aiming at 40's minimum, just me.....
IMG_0233.thumb.JPG.7064b01fc0fbef7c80183089b85fbcba.JPG

I def agree with you a done right lift and level looks awesome. Right height right tires/rims I prefer my tires to remain inside the wheel wells lol. You change your exhaust for a diff sound you raise your truck for a diff height. The trend of hanging your tires out of the wheel wells tacky and looks like a child’s toy. I mean no disrespect to each is own not dissing in anyway. Cmon though lol if you want a wider stance buy a raptor. If I wanted a hybrid I wouldn’t have bought a silverado and tried slapping solar panels on the roof lol. If I took my bumpers off and put bumpers from a Peterbilt that stuck out into the next lane would you give me the thumbs up. All I’m trying to say is most of the tires hanging out into the next lane are just because that’s it. I seen one the other day good god. His ass end was on the ground squatted. front up in the air and the tires were rubber bands hanging out at least a foot. I just shook my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 10:23 PM, f8l vnm said:

No. Not at all. Looks very clownish to me. No disrespect to you personally.  But to each their own. If you like , that’s all that matters. 

agreed,  different strokes for different folks I guess but I have never liked the low pro tires on trucks,  those are for sports cars, and don't get me started on the offset rims...

• Like 3

LOL, I hate "subject lines" that don't tell you what the hell the thread is about. But you just have to click and make sure you are not missing something.

PS, sorry but not a fan myself.

Damn you.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2020 at 12:45 AM, TXGREEK said:

Ok, the only part I don’t understand whether you’re lifted or leveled, WTH is up with all the suspension parts so low to the ground and yet the cab is so far up? I mean, there’s no better clearance than you’ve started with, the trucks cab is much higher but the suspension is hanging down just as low as when drove off the lot. To me, there’s nothing that looks cheesier than that cause that could be misconstrued as the little man syndrome cause you’re not doing any off-roading especially with all the lack of clearance lol but, To each their own.

Sent from Above

The suspension is not as low as when it came off the lot . Any level or lift will give you the option of bigger tires obviously a lift giving more option for larger tires.  My 13 and my 19 run 37s the rim size isn’t relevant as the larger tires give me more ground clearance to my suspension components as well as to my frame. Cmon bud you can’t tell me these trucks have the same frame/body/suspension ground clearance 

0D5A8EE6-999D-4217-A554-4DDEEB2B3B1A.jpeg

• Like 1

The suspension is not as low as when it came off the lot . Any level or lift will give you the option of bigger tires obviously a lift giving more option for larger tires.  My 13 and my 19 run 37s the rim size isn’t relevant as the larger tires give me more ground clearance to my suspension components as well as to my frame. Cmon bud you can’t tell me these trucks have the same frame/body/suspension ground clearance 

0D5A8EE6-999D-4217-A554-4DDEEB2B3B1A.thumb.jpeg.6fadbd2fb4bd87e214583eafd9cd5b63.jpeg

Didn’t mean yours, love yours, it’s the lifted trucks with diff drops so low almost looks like mix between a tall body lift and a level. Like yours, well done!

Sent from Above
  • Thanks 1

I’m not a fan too but you’ve got to give credit to those that put that kind of passion and funds into a build. Best of all, it’s an expression of individuality and more power to them.

Sent from Above

• Like 1

Much props to anybody who is blessed enough to have the funds to afford something like that. I'd rather Build a business. Buy a bunch of land and, put a house and a big lake on that land. Then buy a big truck put some big ass tires on it. Lol

[emoji848]Game plans .com[emoji818]

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

• Like 3