CARPLAY2air

Hi,

Has anybody tried this wireless carpet dongle?  I have a 2019 Silverado 1500.  I got it connected like 3 times and it never connected again.  They say it works with my truck.  Hoping to find others that have it and got it working?

Thanks, Jerry

looked this up and it looks interesting. might give it a try. couple thing i found is that many people have the same issues, some said it was corrected with firmware updates. not sure where you guys got this but i found it on amazon. might be the route i take so if i do have an issues it will be easier to return. 

Hi,

I got it too connect a few time. Then nothing. Sent emails back and forth and tried everything. Still nothing. Mines a different name then yours but heard it’s still the same insides. Going to keep mine and wait for updates. Even though it says it works with my truck. Please keep me informed about yours?

Thanks Jerry 

4 minutes ago, Fullthrottletwo said:

Just ordered one also should be here within a week last I checked it’s in California and I’m in conn. I will also leave feedback.

Please do. 
 Thanks 

Not to change the thread but can anyone get me to a link for adding Qi wireless phone charger for 2016 sil with split bench seats  truck didn’t come with one, just need info as to options. Thanks

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I have the CPlay2air and can’t get the truck to recognize it at all, when it’s plugged in i can’t choose a source for audio, radio screen shows a new icon says MyAudio I think, i can’t get it to come back again. Customer support is horrible, email responses take 2 days, I’ve tried everything they’ve told me to do and I asked for a refund since it doesn’t work. They finally told me how to return and I have to pay for shipping back to China and a $25.00 restocking fee! I’m gonna screw with it some more when it cools off here in NJ but I’m far from impressed at this point. 

Edited by eppieguy

It still shows Chevrolet 2016-2020, I just checked.  I have a replacement coming, I was told this is a newer version.  She also said update coming out soon for MylInk 3.  We shall see.

Jerry