Local Chevy dealer sucks

Went to the local Chevy dealer and wanted a Silverado lt with 5.3 in to replace my lease and they didn’t want to deal.Didnt want anything to do with me oh well there loss I went next door and got a 2020 f150 xlt with 5.0 v8 completely loaded for less then a Silverado lt.It even has navigation and a power sliding rear window it’s pretty much a ltz version of a Chevy for cheaper lmao.

37 minutes ago, beerguy214 said:

Went to the local Chevy dealer and wanted a Silverado lt with 5.3 in to replace my lease and they didn’t want to deal.Didnt want anything to do with me oh well there loss I went next door and got a 2020 f150 xlt with 5.0 v8 completely loaded for less then a Silverado lt.It even has navigation and a power sliding rear window it’s pretty much a ltz version of a Chevy for cheaper lmao.

That’s weird.....

if I wanted a Silverado and a dealer wouldn’t deal I’d just go to another Chevy dealer....plenty of them all over. Or shop online....lots of deals to be had.

I would never consider a Ford just because of it......  ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, beerguy214 said:

DE94A454-ED0F-424A-8232-AC44AF0C4656.gif

• Haha 1

Not more to the story the Chevy dealer was an ass.I have had 3 Chevy trucks and I also have a equinox for the wife.They treated me like they didn’t want to deal with me because they only had 3 trucks that had the 5.3 in them and they would have to take my truck on trade in.No more to the story you guys make more out of things lmao.I was just letting gm know that some of there dealers suck when you have people that like their product and would like another one not to be treated like crap when I guess there is a supply and demand thing.No more to the story but I guess you guys will come up with something .lol.

There are “bad” dealers for virtually every car manufacturer. If you want their product and come across a “bad” dealer, then you find a better dealer. If you don’t really care about what make you’re buying, then go next door like you did.

But being real, an F150 XLT isn’t comparable to a LTZ. There are several key differences that make even a base LTZ high optioned than a 302A XLT.

But congrats on the new Ford. They’re good trucks. I came from a 2016 5.0 myself. It’s a great motor, although not ideally suited to a truck IMO. But unloaded they’re a real blast to drive!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beerguy214 said:

Why post this here with no specifics on the dealer?  You seem to be out to do damage but in reality, all you are doing is seeking attention.

If you are looking for help or simply trying to sway the minds of GM folks, then why not include the price you were you looking for which the dealer wouldn't match? 

What options were on the truck you were looking at?

Did you look at GMC, Toyota, Nissan, Ram too?  Why did you choose Ford after owning several GM products?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bamorris2 said:

There are “bad” dealers for virtually every car manufacturer. If you want their product and come across a “bad” dealer, then you find a better dealer. If you don’t really care about what make you’re buying, then go next door like you did.

But being real, an F150 XLT isn’t comparable to a LTZ. There are several key differences that make even a base LTZ high optioned than a 302A XLT.

But congrats on the new Ford. They’re good trucks. I came from a 2016 5.0 myself. It’s a great motor, although not ideally suited to a truck IMO. But unloaded they’re a real blast to drive!

Except for the leaking plastic oil pans, of course. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

Except for the leaking plastic oil pans, of course. 

Keeps the oil fresh, as you are always adding, adds to the life of the engine and lower costs in maintenance. 

Had the same experience with my 73 Vega, spent more on oil a week than gas, never even thought about changing the filter, since it was always new oil in the engine.

• Haha 2